Random story 1

It was a normal day outside. Dave was grilling hotdogs until he suddenly heard a loud crash inside of his house.

Dave : What the..?

Dave turns off the grill and puts foil on top of the hotdogs and goes inside to check what happened. It could not have been Tristan because he's at his friends house. So he didn't know what it was. He wheels into his house and waits for another sound, since he didn't hear where it came from exactly the first time. There was another sound, it was a small thump this time. He wheels towards the room that it came from and opens the door to see... Bambi?..

Dave : Bambi what the actual F**K are you doing here!

Suddenly Bambi runs past him laughing like a maniac, holding his money!!! 

Bambi : AHAHAHAHAHA I ROBBED YOU!!! CANT CATCH ME YOU STUPID CRIPPLED!!

Dave got really annoyed and started to wheel after Bambi **very** fast. Bambi started to get scared then faceplanted while trying to run faster. 

Dave : I gotcha! Haha!

Dave picks up Bambi by his hat and takes his money back. He then throws Bambi out a window into the pool and goes back outside to finish grilling the hotdogs while Bambi just floats in the pool in complete shock.

The end!