Toward a New World

"Hello, I'd like to mention that this story will unfold similarly to how it began, with Ayanokoji asking the same question and so on. However, instead of Kushida requesting someone to give up her seat, it'd be Hiyori, and Ryūen would behave somewhat like Koenji did. Furthermore, Ibuki would undoubtedly fit the role of Horikita in this scene. Nevertheless, I'll slightly deviate from Koenji's words. Anyways, enjoy!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The New World - Chapter 1

Ayanokoji: If I may, I'd like to pose an interesting question: Are all human beings truly equal?These days, everywhere you go, there's talk about the fight for equality. As a wise man once said, heaven does not create one person above or below another. People like to throw these words around. That's not the whole quote. 

Ayanokoji: It goes on to say that... while we are all equal at birth, pretty soon, things begin to change. Academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others. At any rate, humans change over time based on their actions. Truth be told, at the end of the day, equality is just a fantasy. And most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in a meritocracy.

Hiyori: "Uhm, excuse me, sir? ... Would you be willing to give up your seat? "

Ayanokoji: Hmm?

Hiyori: "That is priority seating after all. So it'd only be right for you to let this older woman sit there."

Ryūen: "My, my, you're a pretty girl. but there's no way of forcing me to give it up. You think I should have to stand up just because I'm still young? [kukuku] What a bunch of ageist-y nonsense. Tell me, why should I give a damn about sacrificing my health for this lady's sake?"

Hiyori: "Because you'd be contributing to the greater good of humanity. And just take a look at her, she's having trouble staying upright."

Ryūen: "I have zero interest in contributing to the greater good. Besides, there are more benefits to me maintaining my seat than giving it up to some old lady."

Ayanokoji POV: I had been gazing around until I spotted a certain short, blue-haired girl. Right off the bat, I could tell she had no remorse towards the old lady, as she completely ignored the requests for help. 

Time Skip*****

Time Skip*****

Departing from the Bus Ride [Near School Entrance]:

Ayanokoji: Well, here it is, my new school: Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School, established by the government to cultivate students considered to be the future leaders, movers, and shakers of our country. With a remarkable track record, boasting 100% college entry and employment rates, it clearly proves its effectiveness. Through innovative state-directed teaching methods, they spare no effort to create a bright future for Japan. 

Ibuki: "Hey, you! I noticed you staring at me on the bus earlier. Why was that?"

Ayanokoji: "Oh. I'm Sorry. I was just curious, cause, well, you didn't want to give up your seat either. I was wondering if like me you'd rather stay out of it."

Ibuki: "The hell are you talking about? I'm nothing like you."

Ayanokoji: Sigh... "Never mind. Hey! What's your name, and which class are you in?"

Ibuki: "Ugh! Fine, I'll tell you, just so you'll stop badgering me with questions! My name is Mio Ibuki, and I'm in Class C."

Ayanokoji: Huh, it's strange that we're in the same class.

Time Skip*****

[Students are chatting and talking in Class 1-C, while some decided to stay in their seats.]

Ryūen: "Everyone! Sit the F... Down, be quiet, and listen to what I'm saying, unless you want to be beaten into a bloody pulp. I'm the leader of this class now"

 I'm the leader of this class now"