S-System

Ryūen's POV: The moment I arrived, it became evident that this was no ordinary school. Cameras were cleverly concealed all over the premises. Moreover, it appears that there are numerous loopholes in the school rules, and I believe this is intentional. However, the reason behind it remains unknown for now.

Hiyori: We should tell each other our names and any hobbies/talents you have. 

Ryūen's POV: This could be intriguing to participate in. I can use those with remarkable talents as pawns to serve me whenever I please. I'll initiate the conversation as the leader and suggest that we all take part in this exchange.

Ryūen: "Hello, dipshits. You already know who I am. As for my hobbies, I'd say fighting."

[Ryūen sits back down]

Hiyori: "I guess it's my turn now. H-hello, everyone! I'm Hiyori, and I absolutely love reading books."

[Hiyori sits back down, looking a bit shaky.]

Ayanokoji: Hmmm... she's definitely not very talkative; her stuttering voice makes that quite obvious. However, I have a feeling that getting to know her could prove to be extremely beneficial in the long run. If I mention my love for reading as well, it might create a spark between us. Perhaps then, she will want to hang out with me in the library.

Ibuki: Ugh! I'm not going to do this crap! [walks away and sits on the far side of the classroom away from everyone.]

Ishizaki: Me neither. This stuff is boring.

Albert: ....

Ryūen: "Hey, shithead! Stop dozing off! You're literally the last one, and you still haven't gone yet."

Ayanokoji: "Oh, uh, ummm... Hey... My name is Ayanokoji... I'm not particularly good at anything..."

Ayanokoji: Perfect job speaking. I can see it's already working.

Ryūen: Okay talentless shit head! Sit down you don't even need to finish your introduction. 

Ryūen: He's definitely hiding something. It's practically smeared all over his face. I'll figure that out later. Kukuku.

Sakagami: Hello, students! I am Kuzuya Sakagami, the homeroom teacher for Class 1-C. Throughout your time at this school, you will not change classes; I will be responsible for you until graduation. Our first order of business is the school rule book. Please take one and pass them back.

This institution has some rather unique rules. Firstly, you are all required to live in the dorms, and your contact with the outside world will be restricted, as well as your time away from the campus. However, rest assured that the school offers a wide variety of facilities to cater to your needs and desires, including leisure and entertainment.

To make purchases, you will use points, which are tracked through the school's main computer system. Here, on campus, you can buy absolutely anything with these points. You will receive your points on the first of each month, with each point worth one yen. If you check your devices, you'll notice that you've already been allotted 100,000 points.

[Ibuki, Albert, Ishizaki, and a few others look shocked.]

Sakagami: I can see most of you are surprised by the size of your allotment. This school judges its students based on their merit alone. Each of you has shown immense value just by getting into the school. We have allotted you according to what we believe you are worth.