Big Reveal & Pool Party

Hiyori: Mr. Sakagami, I have some questions about the S-System. I'm curious if there's another form of currency that applies to the entire class, similar to "class points."

Sakagami: What! She's delving deeper into the S-System even after recent events? Could this be the year we make it to Class A?

Sakagami: Yes, I can confirm that there is a class points system, but I can't go into too much detail due to school regulations.

Ryūen: And what's the cost for this information... kukuku?

Sakagami: (Impressive... how have these students uncovered so much in just a few days?)

(Side Note): I'm not exactly sure about the timeframe between the two episodes, so I've assumed a few days...

Sakagami: It costs 100,000 private points and 100 class points.

Ayanokoji: It seems obvious that we should acquire this information. It will provide insights into how the school operates. However, I believe I'm close to deciphering the puzzle that is this school.

Ryūen: There's something intriguing here... Everything Hiyori has mentioned feels scripted, as if someone is orchestrating events within the class. I wonder who could be behind it; they might pose a threat to my leadership. For now, I'll go along with it.

Time Skip***

After the class ended:

Ayanokoji: Hiyori... it's interesting that she chose not to share certain details from our discussion yesterday. Perhaps she thought it best not to overwhelm the class with more information, considering they already seemed overwhelmed after learning about class points and the upcoming exams.

Hiyori: Hey Ayanokoji, now that we're free from class, I'm heading to the library to read some books. Would you like to join me?

Ayanokoji: I'd love to, but I need to grab some swimming gear from the store for the pool party tomorrow with the class.

(Side Note): I'm starting to deviate from the original story now!

Hiyori: Well, okay then! I might head there later for swimwear as well. See you around.

Ayanokoji left Hiyori and coincidentally ran into Ryūen at the store.

Ryūen: Oh, my apologies! Kukuku... didn't notice you there, Ayanokoji. Tell me, are you withholding anything from the class?

Ayanokoji: What do you mean by "withholding"? Are you suggesting I have some dark secret?

Ryūen: Everyone has their secrets, Ayanokoji. I'll uncover yours and wipe that emotionless expression off your face.

Ayanokoji: By implying everyone has a dark secret, are you also hinting that you have one yourself?

Ryūen: Tchh, this guy is quite vexing. His voice sounds eerily calm, as if nothing fazes him. I could easily give him a beating. But I'll hold back for now.

Ayanokoji: Ryūen could you release my arm? I need to buy swimwear for tomorrow.

Ryūen: (I released his arm but tried to land a parting kick to his stomach. Yet, he evaded effortlessly. Kukuku... so there's definitely more to you. No random person could react that quickly.)

Ayanokoji: With a sigh, I walked away from Ryūen. He's an obstacle to deal with, but it's all part of my plan to eventually take control of the class.

Time Skip***

Now, they are at the expanded pool party, where all classes are celebrating together.

(Side Note): The pool is way bigger in this story to fit all the classes.

Ryūen: Kukuku... Oops, my apologies Suzune. Didn't mean to nudge you into the pool. Slip of the hand!

Ayanokoji: (I wonder where Hiyori is. I spotted her by the edge of the pool, her feet dangling in the water. I approached and took a seat next to her, engaging in a conversation about the other classes.)

Hiyori: Hey Ayanokoji!

Ayanokoji: What's on your mind, Hiyori?

Hiyori: I wanted to know if you're available later today. I found an amazing book to read, and I thought it would be fun to read it together.

Ayanokoji: Certainly, but how about we read at my place? I can also prepare dinner since we'll likely return late if we go to the library.

Hiyori: Sounds like a plan! I'll head home for a shower and then come over.

Ayanokoji: Great!

???: Hey there, nice to meet you. I wanted to introduce myself and befriend everyone. I'm Ichinose!

Ayanokoji: Pleasure to meet you, Ichinose. (Ayanokoji looked into her eyes, causing her to blush slightly.)

Hiyori: Hello, I'm Hiyori. It's a pleasure to meet you too! (Hiyori spoke innocently, her face filled with joy.)

Ichinose: Hey Ayanokoji and Hiyori! How about joining me for some water play?

Hiyori: Sure, let's go!

Ayanokoji: Another piece on the board to manipulate... Ichinose, let's see how long her friendly demeanor toward everyone holds up.