Julie opened the studio door and said, "Thanks for coming. We just wanted to rehearse the song so it was perfect, which it's not, but whatever."

"No, if I'm gonna hear a song from your imaginary ghost band," Flynn did air quotes, "I want it to be perfect. So get back in there... All of you." She gestured to where Julie and Laila were. "You too."

Julie laughed. "They're not out here."

"Oh, I know." She entered and Julie closed the door.

"All right, guys, you ready?" Julie asked the ghosts.

"Yeah, of course we are," Luke replied.

"Yeah," Alex agreed. "We are going to rock this."

Reggie glanced at Julie and Laila. "Can you two tell her to move? I need space to rock out."

Julie smiled. "Actually, can you go over there, please? Reggie needs space to rock out and he feels weirded out walking through you."

Flynn laughed. "Boy, when you two create a world, you two really live in it."

Laila shrugged, saying nothing, and gave a small smile.

Julie sat Flynn down in a chair. "If you'll notice, there's no equipment here that will produce a hologram. Feel free to look around."

The teen went up to the piano, while Laila picked up her guitar, sighed, and said to their mutual friend, "The guys took a poem that I wrote about you and turned it into music. They also took Laila's song and made a melody to it."

Flynn crossed her arms. "Awe, I wish I didn't have to talk to your dad and Laila's mom after this."

"It's called Flying Solo." She started playing on the beat pad.

The boys jumped in, causing Flynn to scream.

Julie, Laila and Luke sang into the same microphone and smiled at each other. Luke continued looking at Laila who seemed to both want to avoid his gaze and seemed to be transfixed by it.

The five sang and danced along.

Luke flipped his guitar over his shoulder with a grin.

Flynn gasped as she stuck her hand through Reggie who said, "Weird, right?"

"They're ghosts!" Flynn cried.

"Oh, we prefer, uh, musician spirits," Alex told her.

"Julie, Laila, does this mean you'll join our band?" Luke asked.

"Um, actually I think you're joining their band," Flynn corrected, causing Luke to shrug.

Julie grinned. "I'm gonna go with what she said." Laila nodded her agreement as Julie turned to Flynn. "Still wanna talk to our dad and Laila's mom?"

"No, I'm good." The girls hugged and Elijah smiled.