four

Syx

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Syx

"wsp wit you n my sista dude?" Dee came to sit next to me on the couch. "nun frl just chilling". i shrugged my shoulders pulling on a piece of hair on my chin. "yeah w/e".  he smacked his lips while eating some popcorn.

"open this mf door". We could all hear Maya banging on the door from the other side. "grow some hair you bald bitch". Dee screamed back while waking to the door.

"i have hair so don't even try me i ain't these lil bald ass thots you have over here". She replied once she walked in the house. following behind her was Justice and Ariana.

she had on some short shorts with a white t-shirt that was tied in the front into a knot with some white socks and her yeezy slides.

i watched her as she moved from the front door to the kitchen she dane back out with a bag of chips i watched her for a little bit till she looked up at me and smiled i smiled back and went back on my phone.

"hi". She stood in front of me waiting for my response. "wsp". i looked at her n moved down a little bit so she could sit down. "what you been doing lately".

She asked me sitting with her body turned towards me. "nun frl. but when you gone come see a nigga". i sat back in the couch crossing my arms.

"wym i'm seeing you rn". she replied looking confused which made me laugh as she just mugged me. "i'm saying just you n me, youn wanna hang out with a nigga".i told her and she smiled.

"ohh well you don't be saying you wanna hang out". she shrugged her shoulders n i just shook my head. "we can hang out later today just tm". she told me n ate some more chips.

i was finna respond but Trey walked in and she rolled her eyes. "omg". she looked at him with a mug on her face n i laughed. "how you gone lead a nigga on then ghost me".

Trey walked towards the couch talking to Ariana as she just rolled her eyes. "i had one conversation with you how is that leading you on". she pushed her eyebrows together.

"then you ghost a nigga and come hang around my hb's house like shit sweet". he said and she laughed before. "boy this my brother house so shit gone always be sweet n how you mad cause ion want you".

she looked at him like he was stupid. "i ain't mad about no bitch fuck you mean". he replied pointing his head in her face making me stand up n push him. "i'm finna get my brothers to beat yo ass".

she stood up walking to the back to get Dee and Tae. "man she a whole bitch frl". he said scrunching up his face. "you better calm down for i beat yo ass".

he pushed his head back looking at me before he pulled his pants up. "wsp". he said and Dee and Tae walked into the living room with Ariana Justice and Maya behind them.

"wsp with you dude". Dee walked towards him as he backed away. Tae walked on the other side of him so now he was in the middle of all three of us.

"y'all finna jump me over a whole bitch". he said before Tae punched him in his face. after Tae threw the first punch me and Dee started hitting him too as he laid on the floor.

——————————————————
2:30am
Ariana Gates

"who tf sits os at the gas at 2 am". I talked to myself pulling into the gas station parking lot. i wanted some snacks and it wasn't any at the house. "they better have snacks in here too".

i got out the car waking to the door a few boys said something but i didn't respond. "hello how are you". The Arab man that sat behind the counter spoke to me when i walked in.

i respond and looked for my snacks. i grabbed a few things and walked up to the front to pay. someone was in front of me so i had to wait. "why you out so late". The person in front of me spoke.

i didn't know who they was until he turned around n it was Syx. "youn hear me talking to you". he stepped over so i could sit my stuff down. "i did i just ain't know who you was".

i talked to him while the man scanned my stuff. "mhm ts, wsp wit you n these shorts". he pulled on my shorts trying to pull em down. "boy these are my pajama shorts n stop pulling on em".

the man bagged up my things and Syx sat a twenty on the counter n grabbed my bag. "come on". he nodded his head for me to get in front of him. we walked os going to my car.

"why are you at the gas station at two in the morning". i asked him once we made it to my car he just shrugged his shoulders n looked around making me do the same thing.

cause if you got opps that really get down like that then get away from me cause lord. "i just be chilling frl i needed some snacks." he shrugged his shoulders again now looking at me.

"well you can come to my house". i smiled and looked at him. "alright send me yo shit i'll be there in like 10 minutes". he leaned off the car once u said ok to i can pull off.
_____________________________________
"you got somewhere i can put this at". he held his gun in his hand as we sat in my room. "yeah that top drawer". i pointed to the left side of my dresser.

he walked over to my dresser and opened it before laughing and he sat his gun down. "you be using ts". he picked up the rose toy thing from out my drawer making me laugh. "no i only got it cause Maya said it's fun but i haven't used it".

I told him while he just laughed n put it back. he took his pants off so he was just wearing his t shirt n drawls. i looked at his body he had tattoos on his chest n stomach and i could see his print. it was big.

i lifted up my eyebrows and leaned my head to the side looking at his dick
. i only stopped once i heard him laughing while he put some shorts on. "yo creep ass".

he laughed while getting into my bed. "i'm not a creep su i was just shocked that it was so big". i shrugged my shoulders as he laughed some more.

"you hella funny". he said n laughed so more. "are you tired". i laid on my stomach n looked at him. "no real niggas don't sleep". he replied making me laugh. "but nah frl hell yeah i been up all day".

"why you don't take any naps". i looked at him as he laid in bed with his eyes closed. "no". he shook his head. "come here". he added

i moved closer towards him and he wrapped his arms around me before opening his eyes to look at me and i looked at him as well. "yo lil cute ass". he leaned over n kissed me cheek and i just smiled.

"if you was light skin it'll show". he talked before closing his eyes again. "mhm gts". he rubbed his hand up n down my back as i slowly began to fall asleep.

First Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें