five

Ariana Gates

Ariana Gates

"wtf i'm supposed to fall in love with you, bitch i should've never even fucked with you". I sung the lyrics while dtb played over my radio. "trust issues that shit made me feel uncomfortable".

i nodded my head to the music. "i wonder what my man doing". i spoke to myself before my phone started ringing,  i looked down and it was Syx.

"my man is calling". i looked in my mirror and smiled before i answered. "hello". i sat the phone on my lap while i drove so he could see my chest and my bottom face.

"wya". he squinted his eyes looking at the screen. "i'm omw home i just left my hair appointment".i looked at the camera and back up at the road.

"lms". he talked but i also heard some other voices in the back. "hold on". i raised my window cause a car had pulled up on the side of me. "what". i looked at the lady that was screaming in her car.

"you're crazy driving in every lane all over the street". she talked pointing her hand out the window. "you gone beat my ass about it?". i asked her and she just looked at me confused. "ok then so stfu".

i raised my window back up and turned into the gas station parking lot. "who you talking to". he looked back at the phone once i picked it up. "some white lady". i shrugged my shoulders. "im finna send you this picture so you can see my hair". i added.

                My Man Syx🥺

                                              Read——————————————————"you look good as shit"

                                              Read
——————————————————
"you look good as shit". i looked at the camera and smiled. "thank you". i put my air pods in my ear n got out the car walking into the gas station.

"you coming over today". i walked around the store while talking to Syx. "yeah get me some skittles". i nodded my head and grabbed my things and went to the front to pay and to get his skittles.

"thank you". i grabbed the bag from the man that stood behind the counter. i walked os going towards my car when i saw someone standing next to it just waiting. "you see this nigga". i flipped my camera around so Syx can see.