File 1 - Serious Designation N

Bold means Yelling, Action, or the Narrator.
Slanted Means Thoughts
And underline is useless

This is an Alternative Universe, nothing is canon to the OG-Timeline
and in this Timeline,
J is alive but they befriended Uzi because she was also curious on how to return to Earth, so they needed Uzi.

J - DAMNIT N OF COURSE YOU SIT HERE AND DO NOTHING WHILE ME AND V ARE OUT HUNTING!

N - ...

J - N ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!

N - I am...

J - THEN RESPOND ACCORDINGLY-

V - Can you shut up for 4 minutes, even I'm getting tired of your nagging and yelling.

J - tsk I'm going out to cool off! J then storms out of the Pod while Uzi is looking at N with a look of concern and sorrow.

Uzi - Hey N, are you alright?

N - Yeah I'm fine, I've gotten used to it at this point.

Uzi - Well if you want-

N - I'm going to go out for a bit, I'll be back soon. N leaves the Pod and closes the door behind him

A/N -
N pulls out his wings and takes flight and looks for a tall building he could rest on, he's tired of the constant nagging J keeps yelling at him and wants a moment of peace, however, its going to be interrupted reallll quick...

N - That spot will do I guess... N lands on the building and sees that there's a computer... A lone computer and it's still active...

N - Why is this computer here, and how is it still active?? N decides to check up on the Computer and sees a ton of information he doesn't understand but what he does know is that there is a project called "M.A.D" which was created by 6 random Worker Drones that needed fighters to fight against the Murder Drones/Disassembly Drones, however this plan failed because they were caught and killed... Sad...

N - It wont hurt if I tried it right? I mean it's not like it's finished or anything... N downloads all the data into his Memory and activates the Project "M.A.D"...

N - Huh... Nothing- N felt a burst of pain and agony surging through his body, he couldn't even stand up right, but he needed to return to the Pod because Uzi might be able to help, so he tries to activate his wings and tries flying back..

N - BISCUITS WHY DOES THIS HURT SO MUCH?!! I CAN'T EVEN FLY- WOAH?! I ALMOST HIT A BUILDING THERE- THE POD!! N Tries landing but he enters Sleep Mode and his head hits the Pod... meanwhile The Girls...

J - Damnit, where is that moron bot?!

Uzi - He said he was going out for a while and will be back

V - His location? We don't know-

CRASH!

Uzi - ROBO-GOD WHAT WAS THAT?!

V - I don't know but it probably doesn't sound good... V starts running outside to check on what happened and J and Uzi follow quickly, only to see N damaged and electricity currents surging through his body.

Uzi - Holy.... Shit...

J - N WAKE UP!

Uzi - LIKE THATS GONNA WORK SHERLOCK, HE'S PASSED OUT, WE GOTTA GET HIM INSIDE THE SUNS ABOUT TO RISE!