File 2 - Character Growth

I grew up

A/N -
Just as N is about to pull the trigger, J shoots his hand and releases V.

N - Ow well that wasn't nice.

V - So is attempted murder!

N - Can't argue with that, but I'm going back to the Pod.

Uzi - Nuh uh, Until WE help you go back to normal, you aren't going ANYWHERE.

N - But isn't this what you guys wanted?

J - ... Elaborate...

N - You call me useless, a moron, annoying, too slow, and now, when ALL of that is gone and replaced with something better, you treat me like a stranger.

J - ...

Uzi - N, calm down, we are trying to help you-

N - WELL YOU AREN'T HELPING ME!

Uzi - le shock

N - If you are, We wouldn't be here right now.

V - N, just stop this and let us remove that Program.

N - And what next? Treat me like garbage again? Now that I'm a threat, you respect me.

V - N thats not what I-

N - Surprised I even fell in love with you in the first place.

A/N -
N activates his wings and flies back to the Pod, leaving everyone in shock.
Once the others reach the Pod, they find N just sleeping.

Uzi - Should we take our chances-

V - Leave him be for now...

Uzi - W-What?-

J - She said, to leave him be for now.

J said this and went back to her room, and V went into her room afterwards, Uzi just watches N sleep and leaves the Pod shortly afterwards to bring some scrap to repair it.

V's POV -
I'm still thinking of what he said, did N really like me? But the way he said it sounded like he was disappointed In himself and me at the same time.
I did forget his name at times but I didn't really mean to hurt him, I just...

J's POV -
I'm starting to have second thoughts, am I really a good leader? I wished that he died so that there won't be any nuisances but, should I really even BE a leader after that...?

Time skips to a few hours later and Uzi returns to the Pod, calling everyone to the Main Area.

Uzi - HELLO!!! ANYONE-

N - My ears...

Uzi - Sup N! Where are the other two?

N - Probably having some anime regret scene, I don't know, anyways, what'd you find?

Uzi - I found this sick computer, it's still active for some reason... Odd..

N - Huh.... Have I seen this computer before...?

Uzi - Idk, I don't have access to your System.

N - Makes sense, anyways, why'd you bring it here?

Uzi - I have no idea, but hey, a free computer.

N - Can I access it real quick?

Uzi - Go ahead!

N begins to try and access it, he still has his memories before his encounter with Program "M.A.D" but the computer is locked, last time he went to it, it was unlocked.