File 6: The Truth.

Hi
My name is Basile Harvie,
well, USED to be,
I go by a different name,
Im a Drone that was created on Earth, I wasn't a Worker Drone or a Disassembly Drone, I was what's called,
A "Servant Drone", specifically made to serve Human masters, I wasn't the first of my kind, but the Day I was sent to be shipped out to a family in China, my specific warehouse was attacked by some company called..

"The D.I.S"
these assholes are the main reason I was never sent out, JC Jensen suffered a huge loss after this attack, causing millions to refund all families, which forced them to scrap all of the Drones, I was lucky enough to be saved by a human named
"Ron Oh A."
Weird name but I couldn't care less.
I just wanted to escape that warehouse, it was being bombed, all my Human creators were being shot or incapacitated, there were 23 of them, all were Human, but after my human helper, which I call Ron for short, helped me get out, I started serving him, but he never seemed to ask for anything, so I just sit in my room, fidgeting with gadgets and toys, before then, I realized 2 years have already passed, I left my room one day and I see Ron enter the house injured, when I asked what happen, the only thing he said was...

"Listen to me, I don't have much time Harvie, get out of here and try to get into the Pod in the backyard the code is 102921, if you find yourself in front of a mansion, then worry not, the Leots still owe me one favor, This is your first, and last order from me, Don't ask questions-"

KNOCK KNOCK

"Shit... Just go, don't look back!"

And those were his last words to me, I immediately ran through the back door and into our backyard, I heard the sound of a gunshot and being the dumbass I was, peaked through the window, And I saw... Ron, lifeless on the floor, 4 men in front of his corpse, and left him there...

But I didn't cry no no no...

"There's no use crying over spoiled milk"

And then I just kept going, I entered the code, and entered the pod, I was then met with a knock on the pod door and it was that same man who shot Ron, he was trying to open the Pod door but I couldn't care less, I just activated it and he got dragged with me, the air pressure was so intense that he died, very brutally, Body Parts flying everywhere, and I just sat there and watched...

I finally reached the...
"Leots Mansion."
And when this, Human girl named "Thesa" found me, I couldn't speak any words, and the only thing that came out of my mouth was the word.
"End."
So she thought that was my name, even though I tried telling her multiple times that my name was Harvie and not End,

Of course, she didn't care,
And alongside myself,
There were 3 other drones like me,
But they weren't servants, more so of Workers,
Their names were..
"Sin, Jay, and Vi"
Odd names, but definitely beat "End"

After, a few years of which, we were then subjected through a transformation, turning us from,
Worker Drones, or Servant Drones,
Into Disassembly Drones.

And then sent on a Pod, to go to a Human Exoplanet called "Copper-9"

We were then told to kill off these, Worker Drones, or "Rogue AI" for
JC Jensen, which I thought we're good guys, but over time..