Goodbye, For now.

Im ending IGU...

This version of IGU.

By that I mean, I'm starting a brand new version.

Of course, I will keep this version up if you want to continue reading it.

However, I will never finish the AGENT Archives, so here's a short summary of their backstories.

Honor: Adopted and his Adopted Family was murdered.

Cold: Suffered through the storm and became it.

Accuracy: Missed her chance at saving her Human Creators on Copper-9 before it exploded, she survived the explosion, and now became Accuracy.

Despair: Suffered through the 5 Stages of Grief, had to endure torture from a Disassembly Drone, not being N, V, and J of course, suffered through the lost of his own brother, lost his will to live, but got his life back together, the reason he had to suffer the 5 Stages of Grief is because his human creator AND savior died from an accident.

Solitude: Friend died from a Disassembly Drone attack, equipped her Pyrobolum's and killed the Disassembly Drones.

Mastermind: was the friend of Solitude before being "killed" but revived through the help of a human named "Ron Oh A." And leaving to go find the Lab he grew up in, after which he tapped into his own system and became the Mastermind.

Sociopath: Is practically N's Alter Ego.

Yeah.

Kinda underwhelming.

Sorry...

I'm very sorry about this sudden update.

The reason why is because, well.

I grew up-

Joking, I just feel like the Story had lost its potential after the introduction of the Entities, and even I got lost in the lore.

I never planned on anything, I just wrote it all on the spot.

I never expected it to get to 13K reads and place very high on the English Category.

It's potential died down like Ron when The Entities appeared, and I'm so sorry for that.

In the new version, I will follow the Main Story line of Murder Drones, and sometimes will leave a subtle hint of the Entities existing, but never getting introduced, idk.

Another reason is school and my own life.

I have a lot of problems, it's the cons of being Student Council and being your class's Representative.

But hey.

It was a good run while it lasted.

I would say God is watching but, let's switch it up a bit...

See you on the flip side.

N - Remember, God is watching...

E N D
Of IGU v1