CH.1

!slight swearing warning ahead!

A vision blurred in your mind.

you could remember.
when you were still a child, you were just a little test subject the chaos council made, they took you and your family away.

they put you in some sort of lid, and chained you up so you couldn't escape their sights. They further experimented you, making you weak and frail. They used some sort of red crystal

connecting it to you and seeing if you could possibly grasp it's power.

you let out multiple sobs and screams inside. None of them come to avail, each time they try to hurt you, it makes robots sent to an unknown electric shock, taking them down, but they bring in more to fend you off. Leaving you more in pain.

"I think that's enough experimenting today. We'll see what else we could deal with you later." Dr eggman said.

"fine. I've had enough hearing this little pathetic rodent scream." Dr done it replied.

and they all left you alone, with the crystal shard with robots guarding the place.

you couldn't stop crying. Everything in your body hurts, the electricity in your body was going crazy. Day and day you wished someone could free you out, you were physically and mentally tired from being some sort of their entertainment.

until one faithful day came in.

you saw a red echidna and a white bat, shooting and punching all of the robots down, a huge explosion came by the door where you were near at.

"knucks wait." the white bat halted, her face changed serious to Ruth. seeing the sight of you

you were still inside the lid, chained up, your eyes glistened, finding possible hope.

"please! you have to help me! i.. I want to leave this place!" you begged and pleaded, despite being chained up, you tried to wiggle your arms out of it.

the red echidna soon came to you and did his best to break the glass lid and the chains.
as the white bat guarded off, fighting the robots away by shooting them with some sort of Lazer gun.

some of the chain cuffs were still on your arms, and you fell onto the hard ground, you tried to move your legs but you couldn't. You looked up seeing the echidna, he saw your desperation in moving so in quick action, he puts you behind his back, carrying you.

"we have to evacuate with the kid to safety. this place isn't safe" the bat told the echidna
"don't worry, we will get those cuffs off of you, we just need to find the exit." she said, trying her best to smile at you.

......

the chase took far too longer than they expected, many robots swarmed all over you and the two mobian's.