CH.3

A/N- I'll edit this fanfic more later. I'll just post this now

after what happened yesterday.
you felt a little excited meeting nine again at his workshop.

your tail wagged and your mouth formed a curved happy shape.

right now you were walking around the city at a normal paste, obviously looking around your surroundings checking if any robots were around, but to your luck today, they've gotten to be less in this part of the city.

you stopped your tracks all of the sudden when you felt a small drop of water in your fur.
you looked up, watching the deep dark red sky and conveyor belts all around the town.

seconds later, the water droplets multiply and it started to rain, the rain wasn't too strong or aggressive, but it gave you a sense of calmness.

you may have wished you could've brought an umbrella in case, but you couldn't help like the rain even if it could give you colds.

you reached out the palm of your hands in the rain, and it touches your glove

(yes you have gloves, everyone has gloves and you will be infected by this curse)

you continued walking a little more faster so your clothing wouldn't wet even more from the pouring rain.

you nearly lost your tracks from being distracted by the rain, you were thankful no robots were showing, you thought it there was anything possibly happening, maybe the chaos council was planning on something?

how can many of the robots be absent at the places they guard in?

these suddenly flood your mind, you walked around finding the exact place where you met nine, and you found luck ending up at the front door of his workshop.

*knock knock* "nine? are you there?" you try to control the volume of your voice because you were worried your voice would echo and catch the robots attention.

the door suddenly slides open, revealing nine Infront of you.

"Y/N, come in quickly" he whispered making sure you weren't caught.

as you enter, your shoes starts making wet sounds, you suddenly shiver at how the coldness nines workshop had, mixed with the fact that you're soaked in water from the rain made it worse.

"so for this one I was planning on..."
he pauses, Nine looks at you up and down, noticing your appearance.

"are you checking me out?" you raised an eye brow smirking, catching him look at you.

"wh--what! no! it's just...you were caught up from the rain weren't you?" he raised his voice at first but it slowly softens.

"oh? yeah, it's fine, I'll manage--" you stop, and suddenly sneeze.

you both fell in silence.

-------

You ended up inside of nines room, it was a little empty, all it had was a closet, a window, a curtain, a bed with no sheets, and a single pillow.

although one of them stood out. And you looked at it in utter disbelief.

...

HE HAS A CLOCK LYING AROUND THIS WHOLE TIME

you held up your fist in a silly manner, thinking: "how could you LIE to me like that, nine??"

you remembered he also handed you one of his shirts and pants to keep you warm.