CH.4

this is going to be a long part.

so some things I need to point out-
Y/A/N- means your alternative name
Y/T/N- which means you title name

this one is gonna have too much time skips, and I apologize for that, also if there are any parts I got wrong, please pont it out for me! thank you.

I might write some parts that just make no sense-- like how in the HQ you have a room there n stuff,
(thank you for 200+ reads by the way!! im shocked people found out about my fanfic)

As you ran your way and entering towards the base.

you were greeted by worried familiar faces, knucks and rebel. Also-- some other workers, possibly new recruits.

"Y/N, there you are, where were you from the soaking rain?" Rebel came quickly by your side, with her hands behind you back, suddenly feeling that your clothes were wet.

"we told you if it starts raining you shouldn't be outside, and it's 9 midnight." knucks adds in the conversation.

both of them looked at you serious, waiting for your response to all of this.

"ah-- I got lost in the way..?" You tried to excuse yourself, making sure you wouldn't bring up Nine.

rebel sighed "tomorrow, we'll be setting up a practice for the new recruits, don't go outside, you must stay here."

"why can't I just come with you guys?" you asked.

"we want you to stay at the base more, you've been going out more longer outside. It's starting to worry us." Knucks said

you understood their worries and obliged,
"can I go to my room now?" you asked again

"go ahead, but me, Knucks, and the others will be leaving early, take care of yourself" Rebel points out.

you then nodded and excused yourself, making your way to your room, going towards a very long hallway.

as you finally reached to your room, closing and locking the doors, your feet trailed towards the bed, and you plopped down a little uncomfortably. You could feel the stickiness in your clothes mixed with the soft sheets in your bed.

you still remembered the fact that your clothes were wet, and you sighed loudly, feeling very lazy needing to change.

obviously still wide awake because you had the longest nap earlier, you wanted to do something to kill time.

and then you remembered, the device Nine gave you.

despite not knowing any of the basics on how it worked, you pressed a bunch of things on the teeny-tiny screen and struggled.

you found something that said "contacts" and clicked on it, finding Nine there.

you began to call him, the ringing sound flooded your ears, it wasn't too loud, but you still waited if he could pick up.

and what felt like an hour, the ringing stopped, you heard a static noise coming out of it.

"h---ello? Y/-------Y/N?" Nines voice was very static, but then it balances out in a bit.

"Nine! I can't believe the device you made actually works.." you said in surprise and happiness.

"Were you calling me cause you forgot your clothes again?" Nine says, you could hear him silently chuckling

"geez, no need to bring that up..oh! and by the way, I'm back home now" you moved to different topics not wanting to unravel what happend earlier.

"I thought you said you'd message me?" he said with he same sarcastic attitude