CHAPTER 16 : HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY

Y/n pov

Y/n : huh!? ( i was really scared)

Yoongi : Do you know Joshua or do i have to find him myself? ( he said in a scary tone)

Y/n : Joshua- he's a classmate of mine. Why do you ask?

I was nervous. Why does Yoongi need Joshua all of a sudden?

Yoongi : he wrote a love letter to you at class and it got pretty viral. By now, everyone at school knows about it for sure. ( Yoongi said in a casual tone)

I felt like the ground under my feet slipped. I was so freaking scared by the fact my brother got to know it before me. I wonder if he knows the rest.

My brother is so possessive and protective when it comes to me. I don't blame him though. It's what an elder brother should be like.

Y/n : umm how did you know? ( i asked outta curiosity)

Yoongi : i have my ways.

Y/n : ig it's ntg serious. He did it for fun probably and we don't even get along. He probably did it to tease me. I'm sure. ( i smiled awkwardly)

Yoongi : Y/n, you're my sister and he shouldn't even do it for fun. He shouldn't have dared to write that letter. ( he said looking dead serious)

I really have a bad feeling about it. The way Yoongi is talking means one thing. Everyone at school got to know about Joshua's feelings not mine. It's making Joshua look like a bad guy. But i can't help it. He pulled it upon himself. I'm at the safe side rn but idk for how long.

Yoongi : I'm quite busy for the upcoming test. So i don't have time to deal with his ass but I'll take care of him within a week.

( he was about to walk away)

Y/n : wha- wdym? What are you going to do with him? ( my heart is going to explode anytime )

Yoongi : you don't have to know that. Focus on your studies. ( saying it he left)

I dropped my head on the table. This is so much to process. Joshua is in trouble as my brother knows everything now. Idk what will i do??

Next morning

Author pov

This morning, Joshua still showed up to walk Y/n to school. He wasn't nervous nor scared. For Y/n, he can fight anyone and these mere teasing is ntg to him.

Y/n got out of the house and stress was showing on her face. She's really scared.

As soon as she saw Joshua, she quickly ran towards him and dragged him to a corner.

Y/n : why did you even come here dummy? ( she looked cutely angry)

Joshua just smiled.

Y/n : bitc- ops sorry. Listen you're getting into trouble if you come here now.

Joshua looked straight into her eyes knowing well that Y/n got to know about yesterday's mess.

Joshua : why are you scared? You don't have to be scared of other people. I can protect myself as well as you.

Y/n : It's not about other people. It's about my brother, Min Yoongi.

Yoongi was known for being a scary senior. Almost everyone knew him at school for being in the basketball club and also being a topper. So Joshua knew him as well.

Joshua's body froze when Y/n mentioned her brother. Joshua can fight anyone for her but not her brother. He still managed to smile at Y/n.

Joshua : Fine, i would still walk you to school.