1. Trapped Like A Fly In A Web

SussyContentViewer: This will be the first story where I focus on the... Ahem.... Porn aspect of things. The story will not fully interlign with the game, I'll try to though. Don't expect it to be exactly good, just somewhat coherent. I'm gonna do shorter stories like they used to be, it's just less stressful and easier to pump out. Also, there will be naughty words and sex stuff so leave if you don't like that.

You wake up on the main floor in front of the stage, your head feeling dizzy. You look around and notice a staff bot sweeping the floor, sliding across the floor right past you.

 You look around and notice a staff bot sweeping the floor, sliding across the floor right past you

(Credit: FrozenArtifice
This will be what ALL the staff bots look like.
Apologies for making your eyes see this.)

"...pretty damn promiscuous for a children's establishment."

You turn and try to remember how you got here, but figure adding backstory would be extra work or the author.

Suddenly you see a beam of light, and it points in your direction. A security guard stands from the light's source.

(Credit: Merore)You examine her face, which appears to be mostly red

(Credit: Merore)
You examine her face, which appears to be mostly red. An awkward smile stretches across her cheeks.

Fuck that serial killer shit. You run in the opposite direction as fast as you can and run towards the stage. You notice Freddy passed out on the ground, a compartment opened on her torso.

(I liked this design a lot, so I hope it's considered "furry" enough

(I liked this design a lot, so I hope it's considered "furry" enough. By that I mean I think it's a creative envisionment of what Glamrock Freddy would look like as a girl. If y'all preferred the original design, let me know.

Your first thought upon seeing this was what everybody's thinking.

"...could I fit in that?"

You walk over and move your body parts accordingly, and to your surprise, yes you can. While you're inside, the compartment closes itself, and you find yourself trapped. Suddenly, you feel movement, you holding onto the material underneath you and above you to avoid touching the machinery on both sides. Before you know it, you hear a soft calming voice, kind of deep in a feminine way.
"Of course."

Your eyebrows furrow and you slowly open your mouth.

"Hello-?"

"Ah-? Where's that voice coming from?"

"Down here."

Suddenly, the compartment opens and you all out of the container. You turn around and see Freddy with her hand clamped over her mouth.

"A-are you okay? How'd you get here? No one should be here after hours."

"...I don't know."

"I will go get Vanessa."

"...Vanessa?"

"Yes, she is a security guard here."

Your eyes widen.

"Fuck that! That woman's totally psychopathic!"

"...I don't think she is..."

"You should've seen the way she was looking at me!"

Freddy stares at you for a few seconds.

"Well, if you say so, sweetie. I will not inform Vanessa."

She smiles down at you, and you look down at her animatitties. (That was a play on animatronic, not animal.)

She quickly takes notice of what your eyes have fixated on, and just as quickly notices your reaction to them.

"Your... dick... appears to be hard. Would you like me to... help with that, sweetie?"

SussyContentViewer: Get blueballed until next chapter, suckers (reason it took so long is cuz I was waiting for responses to the last chapter but no one really responded lol so I just zoomed through this today)