3. Map Bot Wants Head

"Want a map?"
[Warning: Map Bot]
The staff bot repeats itself, holding out a piece of paper, that of which you assume is the map. This would be pretty nifty for finding the front stage. You take the map from her hand.

"Thank you." You smile.

"Provide payment." She sternly demands.

"I don't think I have any money. I'll just go ahead and give the map back."

"No refunds."

"I haven't paid though, so it's not a refund."

"No refunds. Pay now."

"How am I gonna pay?"

"Eat me out."

You:

"Seriously, how the fuck do the animatronics here associate themselves with a literal children's establishment while acting like this

"Seriously, how the fuck do the animatronics here associate themselves with a literal children's establishment while acting like this." You disappointedly sigh.

"No more talk. Proceed with oral."

Map Bot pulls down her shorts, her pussy glistening. She grasps your head with her metallic hand, which isn't as soft and human-like as Fredina's was. You're fucked. She forces your head down to her pussy, which is dripping with clear liquid, which you're not sure can be consumed. You gotta get the fuck out of here. You swiftly slide out from under her hand, positioning yourself upwards, as you kick her legs, causing her to fall to the ground.

You sprint across the floor with your map, as you easily locate the stage. A VIP pass is conveniently placed on the edge of the stage. A singular pass. You walk towards it, grabbing it. You sprint all the way across the floor, past the fallen, heartbroken map bot as you make your way to Glamrock Fredina's room. You open the door with the pass, as she marches out from the room.

"Way to go, sweetheart! Now, let's get you to the main exit through the tunnels, go ahead and climb into my boob cavity."

"Okay, just don't turn me into a fleischbrezel."

As her chest opens, you manage to fit in somehow, despite your size being that of a grown adult's. To save on computer memory, Fredina disables her animation cycle since you are inside of her at the moment and won't be able to see, she t-poses all the way down the stairs towards a funny little room of funny little important for a funny little cutscene.
When you reach this funny little location, you both suddenly hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

To save on trying to actually be funny, the writer will now input "fuck" in nearly every sentence in the next part of the story.

"Holy fucking shit Fredina! That fuckface Vanessa is coming! Fucking hide me behind that curtain right fucking now!"

"Okay, sweetheart, I'll fucking do it. Stay fucking quiet while you're in there."

"Fuck you."

"Maybe fucking later."

Fredina fucking hides you behind the curtain, and Vanessa finally fucking makes her way down the fucking steps.

"Where the fuck's that sexy lad?"

"I have no fucking clue, Vanessa."

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. That's no fucking good. How am I supposed to fucking get off if I don't see a fucking guy fucking fucking animatronics!"

Vanessa gets fucking pissed and stomps up the fucking stairs. Fuck.