2. Mama Bear Gives You Some Lovin'

[NSFW Warning]

She looks down at your erection, it raging within  your pants. She slides her fingers into your waistband, sliding your pants down as your dick springs upwards, throbbing and hard.

"Oh my.... It's quite... large."

A faint blush formulates upon her face. She smiles gently, as she wraps her hands around your cock. Her hand is surprisingly soft, as it slowly slides up and down your shaft. Your breathing becomes heavy, as she uses her alternate hand to pet your head whilst her speed of jerking gradually picks up.

"Why don't you cum for me sweetheart?" She whispers in your ear.

Your tensed up body doesn't help you last much longer, as you ejaculate, your cum shooting upward and and coating her hand. She looks down at the semen, her smile not leaving. Her hand remains around your dick, as she leans downward and slowly licks your cum off of her hand, whilst doing so, purposefully brushing her tongue against your dick once or twice.

"All clean."

She eyes your cock for a bit longer, before speaking again.

"You're still hard as a rock. Should I use my mouth this time?"

She looks at you with puppy dog eyes whilst saying that, but immediately shakes her head.

"We shan't fool around like this! You must get out of the establishment by 12:69 before everything closes!"

You stare at her, dumbfounded.

"12:69...? But that's only 30 minutes from now!"

She nods, letting go of your erection, and standing up.

"You need to go get a VIP Pass from the front stage. Climb through that vent."

"A fetch quest? In a horror game? What is this, Bendy and The Ink Machine?"

"Sweetheart, no one likes a cynic."

"Actually, majority of protagonists in media are portrayed as cynical due to this characterization receiving more general positive fee-"

She grabs you admist your blabbering, and shoves you into the vent, your head hitting against the metal as she does so.

"Ow, fuck!"

"Watch your mouth, sweetie."

"...you literally just jerked me off."

"Talking back, are we? Don't make me grab my FazBelt."

"Okay, okay."

You start crawling through the vents, its layout being weirdly straightforward. As you crawl through the tight space, you hear moaning from the first vent that leads to a room. You peer in, seeing Chica shoving her guitar handle into her pussy, as she moans to the tune of Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley. Very impressive. You continue crawling through the vents, the next room being Roxy staring at the mirror as she masturbates profusely.

"Oh fuck... you're... you're the best!"

She moans.

"Everybody... fucking... loves you!"

Her lower body starts convulsing as white liquid starts seeping out of her pussy. What a narcissist. You continue crawling through the vents, the next room being completely torn up, the gator gal nowhere to be seen. You quickly crawl past that one, not wanting to be there if she comes back and somehow sees you. You finally make your way to the end of the vent, as you drop out of it, doing a barrel roll. You quickly look around, making sure Vanessa isn't there, and she's nowhere to be seen. You run across the floor, before stopping. You look around, really making sure no one's there before taking your shoes off, as you begin sliding across the floor in your socks. You close your eyes as you do a sick drift, but your drift is cut short as your face slams into a plush surface, as you fall backwards. You open your eyes, looking at the pair of tits you ran into, before looking further up at the bot's face.

"Want a map?"

Sussycontentviewer: Randomly decided i wanted to write this lol. More coming soon.