August 4th, 2023

Dear Alice,

     I talked to you again today. You had so much excitement in your eyes. Something that seemed like it wasn't from someone else but something else. You told me that you got back into writing today. I asked you why you stopped in the first place. "I don't know...I just thought it wouldn't be good enough. That I had to have every little detail figured out and that by itself scared me. I mean I don't know most of the time what I'm going to eat later let alone how i'm going to write an entire book, but I decided to go with the flow of things. To let whatever comes out, come out and then I'll organize it later." When you said this you seemed genuinely happy, as if you just got back in contact with your first love. One of the first things that sparked passion in you. I just can't wait to see you in your element without worrying about outside thoughts and opinions when it comes to what you love. I know it won't be an overnight change and that it will take time but I can't wait to see that growth and to be your biggest cheerleader. I will cheer you on Alice because this is something I know I can be helpful in. I know that you will be amazing at it because you are Alice. You have a fire in you that nobody can stop when it ignites for something. I can't wait to see you again so I can hear all about your starting process Alice!

Sincerely,

Hatter