Chapter 7

Scotland was silent for a moment, and he sneered, not in a very good mood.

"I should ask you this sentence, whether you should kill Black Norway, you actually understand it very well in your heart."

Having said that, he frowned and looked at his friend.

"Bourbon, Black Norway is my partner now, he won't harm me."

Scotland regretted meeting Bourbon, worried that Black Norway would harm his Bourbon, and became paranoid.

If this continues, the situation will get worse.

Bourbon didn't answer right away.

He took a deep look at Scotland.

"I see."

That's what Bob said.

But he didn't intend to give up the idea of ​​killing Black Norway.

What Bourbon worried about was not that Black Norway would harm his friends, but that Scotland cared more and more about the members of this organization, and even unpreparedly revealed a side that did not belong to Scotland.

Black Norway's impact on Scotland has stretched beyond partnership boundaries.

Black Norway and Scotland can be enemies, strangers, or even partners, but they cannot be friends.

The two took completely different paths.

It's just that now because of Scotland's obstruction, Bourbon can only let go of his killing intent on that person for the time being.

Both of them obviously had their own thoughts, so they simply kept silent to let both of them calm down.

This is the tacit understanding between them.

Bourbon tried his best to focus on the current task. He took out another earphone from his pocket, which was somewhat similar to the one on his ear, and put it on the other ear.

He opened it, and there was a heavy panting sound.

"That's it?" Scotland noticed the headset, tilted his head, thought for a while, and his face was not very good-looking: "Are you spying on him?"

Bourbon only heard the voice of Black Norway moving, and he said softly: "I won't trust anyone in an organization casually."

Hearing the connotation inside, Scotland twitched the corner of his mouth, and ignored it: "Is it the organization's meaning or yours?"

Bourbon pursed his lips and said nothing.

Scotland understood immediately, and it seemed that Bourbon himself meant it.

Although he had a good relationship with Black Norway, he didn't stop his friend's behavior. He glanced down casually and found something was wrong.

"Bourbon, things have changed."

The blond man heard the sound, looked down, and immediately noticed the abnormality.

It is their mission target Takasaki.

According to Bourbon's investigation, Takasaki came earlier than expected.

In their original plan, Takasaki would not come to the company until Black Norway obtained the information, which was his usual habit.

And now, the mission target broke his habit.

Bourbon's face became serious.

He understands that this change is likely to have an impact on the mission.