Chapter 86

Although Bourbon's tone was a bit unserious, Ren Haneda could still see the seriousness of the other party from his eyes.

He pursed his lips and said, "I refuse."

Bourbon's reaction was a little dull.

He withdrew his hand, with a helpless expression on his face.

Haneda Ren explained: "What do you think other people will think now that I bring a stranger in front of everyone?"

"Today is already the second day, and their vigilance should have reached its peak."

And most importantly, there are still detectives here, and the old man doesn't know where he is spying on them secretly.

Bourbon sighed, and whispered, "So I've been used up and abandoned now?"

Meeting the man's eyes, Haneda Ren could only helplessly say: "Well, there is actually another place, I want you to take a look."

"What?"

Haneda Ren pursed her lips, and finally said, "The old man's bedroom."

"I searched the house in the past few days. After all, a corpse cannot disappear out of thin air, but I haven't seen the owner at all, so I suspect that there may be some secret room in his room."

"When we have dinner later, the butler will not be in that room anymore. He would never have thought that someone would peep."

When Bourbon heard this request, he quickly agreed.

Haneda Ren warned again: "The old man's bodyguards may still be there, you have to be careful."

After giving some instructions, he went downstairs to have breakfast, and saw the butler standing beside him as expected.

Haneda Ren breathed a sigh of relief, before he could sit in his seat, someone spoke.

"Now the family is full of your elders, and you dare to arrive at the end. You really are not from the Masuyama family."

Haneda Ren sat down in her seat with a calm expression, waiting for breakfast.

Only then did he look at the talking Xinyue, "Mr. Jiang Jiao, if I remember correctly, the will says that I will be appointed as the next Patriarch, right?"

The old man next to him nodded and echoed, "That's right, Master Lian."

These words undoubtedly hit her sore spot.

Xinyue's face was grim, and she pointed at him and said, "You are talking nonsense, you must have killed your mother, just wait, the police will definitely deprive you of your inheritance rights when they arrive."

No one spoke at the table for a while, it seemed that everyone had a lot of opinions on this will, and they were unwilling to help Haneda Ren at the moment.

Until a man's voice sounded, "Xin Yue, this is too rude, is this how your mother taught you manners?"

The woman looked at the speaker, a little unwilling, but she withdrew her hand.

Haneda Ren was a little surprised when he saw that person, he raised his eyebrows.

It's really strange, how could his father speak for him? Could it be that the sun came out from the west today?

With that in mind, his meal was served.

"Thanks."

Ren Haneda thanked subconsciously, and just happened to see the maid, who was Kawakami who saw that day.