Chapter 87

Not only Ren Haneda, but even others are a little unbelievable.

"How is it possible, Mr. Mori, are you joking?"

"There are two murderers, how is this possible? Could it be that the other person is the dead Patriarch?"

Hearing these words, the surrounding atmosphere froze for a moment.

Xinyue touched the goosebumps on her arms, and looked at the others, "Stop joking, how is this possible, the family is already dead, okay?"

"That's right, a dead person really can't kill people." Detective Maori said this, as if trying to comfort everyone, "So the murderer is definitely not the dead patriarch."

Hearing what he said, everyone else breathed a sigh of relief, only Haneda Ren pursed her lips.

Mao Li was silent for a while, and continued: "Actually, these two murderers have already exposed who they are, and you only need to do a little research to find out."

When the others heard what he said, their eyes lit up, "Who is it?"

Ren Haneda observed the expressions of everyone, and he already had a rough idea in his heart. He was relieved, and now he was a little worried about Bourbon.

For such a long time, I don't know what happened to him.

He heard Mr Morley go on.

"I always felt a little strange at the beginning, why the murderer would use such a cruel method when killing Ms. Reiko, but when dealing with Mr. Haneda, he drugged him first and then acted."

"Besides because the other party is very powerful, there is another reason, that is, the murderer can't find the bad things Mr. Haneda did, and just wants him to die."

"From this point of view, everyone here has a motive."

Hearing this, the others couldn't sit still.

"Hey! Even if we really hate him, we wouldn't do such a thing!"

"Mr. Mori, please don't be a fool, okay?"

Mao Li: "It wasn't until I discovered the things at the scene of Ms. Lizi's death that I was sure that the two incidents were done by different murderers. The first murderer was thoughtful. No other evidence can be found; and the second murderer did something a bit simple, obviously doing it on a whim."

"But the strange thing I found in Miss Lizi is the smell."

Ren Haneda frowned, and leaned to the side, getting closer, and sure enough there was a special smell in the air.

And he had also smelled this smell.

Mao Li said: "That's right, that person has a unique smell. In fact, the prisoner who killed Miss Reiko was you, Mana Kawakami."

Immediately, the eyes of the people around turned to the person beside Ren Haneda. Kawakami, who was wearing a maid outfit, did not panic. He raised his head slightly and looked at Mouri.

"Mr. Maori, what are you talking about? How could I be a murderer?"

Even Xiaolan couldn't help but defend the other party.

"Yes, Dad, how could Ms. Kawakami be the murderer?"

Haneda Ren noticed that Xiaolan's face was not very good-looking.

He remembered that during this period of time, he often saw Xiaolan chatting with Kawakami when he was free. He probably liked this new friend very much.

Sensing the emotion in her tone, Maori's voice also slowed down a bit.

"Xiaolan, do you still remember what you said when we first entered the crime scene?"