20

YALLLLLL 7K!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUUUU. THANK YOU FOR READING ,VOTING, AND COMMENTING YOU GUYS🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!!!

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

The devil was working hard but bitch i work harder.

I squinted my eyes at ALonzo for a split second and went back to fixing my plate as fast as i could. The less interaction i had with him the better this whole night would good.

"Ayeee, my nigga Riyah dat chu?" Ole dude with Alonzo asked making me inwardly roll my eyes silently groaning.
I looked up from my plate of food and smiled at him nodding.

"Wait how you know my sister" Jay asked frowning at him a little. "I do his hair Jay calm down" i chuckled a little patting his shoulder and grabbed a water bottle.

"Oh ight, and quit allat yelling shit in my house nigga" Jay mugged him.

"Yo bitch ass, anyways move so i can get some of this food" Ole dude whose name i forgot told Jay as me pushed jay from in front of the counter where the food was.

"Omg Alonzoooooooo!!" i heard Destiny's annoying voice squeal out as she walked into the house unannounced like a weirdo.

I swear Destiny is one of the people that give me the ick.

Alonzo smirked and looked at me for a quick second then towards Destiny who pulled him into a hug which he barely hugged her back.

Hmmmmm i wonder how they know each other.
She prolly one of his hoes.

Damn.

Does that make me one of his hoes too!?

Ummmmm... we gone get back to that thought in a second.

Avoiding as much contact with him i swiftly went to the living room and sat on the white fluffy love seat on the right, legs folded under each other.

"Why you aint been calling or testing me back Lonzo" Destiny whined as they both came to the living room.

Alonzo sitting on the couch that was in the middle, Destiny following behind sitting on his lap as she slowly rubbed his chest making me inwardly gag in the process.

Bitch get it together that's not yo man.

I rolled my eyes and ate my food while scrolling on my phone trynna zone the two out.

"Mmmcht man you know how it be Des don't start that shit" Alonzo said lowly will sneaking a glance at me.

"Mhmm well we need to talk about getting back together Lonzo, cause i miss you and i know you changed" Destiny pouted making me look away cringing at her ass.