21

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

Everybody sat in the living either on a chair or the couches as we played games.

I was on my third cup feeling tipsy but still aware.

"Ooouu okok i got one yall" Zae yelled all extra and shit.

"Never have i ever fucked anybody up innis bitch" he shouted smirking at at everyone. But then i seen his ass look at me then at Alonzo who was already laughing shaking his head.

What the actual fuck.

They was making the shit obvious and this felt like a set up, ion like that.

Everyone besides Zae, me, and Destiny friend took a shot.

"Uh uhnnnn, Riyah didn't you and Kamari fuck once before or whatever?" Destiny shouted out across the room evilly smiling at me.

Stupid bitch.

Alonzo looked at me grinning.

Okay. This shit getting weird.

The fact that Destiny put my business out there done pissed me off. Then, its the fact that the only people who knows that information was Mara, Jay, Kamari, and i. So now im looking at Mara a little side ways cause why the fuck she telling Destiny outta all people my business, like that shit is cool.

But now everyone knows.

Just great.

"Hell nawl, yall two was fuckin out hea like yall was grown" Zae laughed wiggling his eyebrows as he pointed to me and kamari who sat next to me with that funky attitude of his.

"Nigga shutcho ass up and mind yo business, you two Destiny cause i can air this bitch out with all yo dirty shit" Kamari growled out with attitude all in his face.

"Yo watch yo mouth nigga" Alonzo spoke up defending Her, i mean as he should cause that is his girl right!?

Oh ok.

"Nigga you know not to say too many words to me" Kamari spoke up a little louder mugging Alonzo who just smirked.

"Yea, but yo girl hea been saying more than enough words for you and her both huh Riyah" Alonzo teased as he winked at me.

"Fuck you say?" kamari sat up leaning on his knees.

"Nah you heard me nigga"

Kamari let out a sinister laugh.

"In fact she be singing my name, ain't that right Renee?" Alonzo looked over at me and i scrunched my face up.

The fuck is his ass doing.