Chapter 1

(NOT MY PICTURE! 🥲)
Luna:"Are you okay Neville"?
Neville:"Um, yeah, I think".
Luna:"Tell me whats wrong, maybe I can be of assistance".
Neville:"I killed something. It may have helped us but I killed something. I've never done that before. I've never killed anything before".
Luna:"I know it's difficult, but just try to forget maybe? Wait that's not such good help, of course you can't forget that, er, um, maybe talk to professor McGonagall? Maybe she can help"?
Neville:"I will try, thanks Luna, your the best"!
Luna:"Haha thanks, that's not what every one thinks of me though".
Neville:"Well what do you mean"?
Luna:"Neville, have you not heard anyone call me "crazy Luna"? It sucks and I hate it. Who knows what the would call me if they knew I was gay".
Neville:" I've never heard anyone call you that no, but most of the time I just have my head in herbolodgy books. And your gay?!??!!? How long has this been for! And why didn't you tell me sooner! You know I accept you no matter what"!
Luna:"I'm sorry, I didn't know how you would react okay. I was scared. Your like the only person I can trust and the only actual friend I have"!
Neville:"Okay, that's understandable. I'm sorry for over reacting. I should have known it would have been really hard for you to come out. I should have been more considerate. Although, next time please tell me okay? I will accept you no matter what, your my very best friend and I'll accept you for anything okay"?
Luna:"It's okay, please don't apologize, and I'll keep that in mind and I will not keep things from you anymore okay? And no body else knows I am gay. I haven't told anyone. I wasn't really suppose to tell you it just sort of slipped out. But I am very glad you accept me. And I promise I will never keep things from you anymore".
Neville:"Good good, and wow nobody else? I feel special😌. I'm glad you told me though. And is there a special girl you like"????
Luna:"Well, not really, I did like Pansy for quite some time but I stopped liking her because I realized how much of a terrible person she is".
Neville:"Merlin's beard! You liked Pansy"!?!??!
Luna:"Yes🥲, I know not very smart 🥲".
Neville:"Well, I am glad you don't like her anymore! She's not good enough for you"!
Luna:"Hahahaha yeah, but I don't normally like the high ranking people you know".
Neville:"Well, I get that, but like you could definitely pull anyone if you just tried. I mean, your beautiful, smart, kind, nice, friendly, artistic, etc. Your amazing! And only the best deserves you"!
Luna:"Thank you Neville, your sweet".
Neville:"Of course! But that is all true! None of it is a lie".
Luna:"Neville, I'm really not beautiful, the rest are true but I literally look as ugly as a nargol. I love them but they really aren't the best looking".
Neville:"Hahaha Nargols are really ugly but you look nothing like a nargol! Your very beautiful"!
Luna:"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Neville, let's get to herbolodgy".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Professor Sprout:"Alright class, today we will be learning about.... ".
(After she explains everything)
Neville:" Man this is some easy work".
Harry:"Yeah maybe because your the only herbolodgy nerd in here".
Neville:"I can't help it. I just have a nack for herbolodgy".
Harry:"Yeah yeah whatever stupid nerd".
Neville:"Harry, you need to stop treatimg me like shit. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be alive right now. Nor would Hermione and Ron be".
Harry:"Honestly I wouldn't care if they died. They've done me wrong way too much. You should have let the snake eat them. It'd be better if I was dead too. We never asked you to kill that snake you just did it. And I will forever hate you for it".
Neville:"Oh Merlin's beard Harry stop talking like that! And if you hate me I don't give two fucks".
Harry:"Whatever Neville. I don't give a damn about what you think. Now leave me the fuck alone and let me do my work so I can stay popular".
*Neville Whispers to himself*: "fuck you harry".
{after class🥲}
Luna:" You okay Neville"?
Neville:"Yeah, fine, just harry being an absolute dick like always".
Luna:"He, hermione, and Ron all need to chill out".
Neville:"For real. They've been acting horrible ever since the battle".
Luna:"You'd think they'd actually be thankful they are still alive but nope. Just as selfish as ever".
Neville:"Yep".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry:"Oh my god. Neville won't leave me the hell alone! I don't know what to do about it either! Nothing fucking works now a days".
Hermione:"Well harry, maybe if you'd stop being such an absolute dickwad he wouldn't be like that".
Harry:"Hermione shut the fuck up. No one wanted your opinion. And I'm not a damn dickwad he is".
Ron:"Mate, Hermione is kind of right you know. You've been taking the title of "Golden Boy" way too far. You've changed so much since you actually lived during the battle".
Harry:"I have not! Why are y'all being such bitches to me! I didn't do shit to you guys"!
Hermione:"Whatever Harry. Come on Ron, let's get to hogsmeade before sun down".
Ron:"Harry, you know hermiones right. You need to face it. And sure let's go Hermione".
Harry:"You know what guys. Fuck yall".
Hermione and Ron just ignored that last recall by Harry and just kept walking down the hallway towards the entrance so they could go outside and walk to hogwarts.
~Ron and Hermiones POV~
Hermione:"He's changed way too much Ron".
Ron:"I know, but you've changed too you know".
Hermione:"How have I changed"?
Ron:"You bully. You bully Luna and Neville".
Hermione:"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Yeah I do and I know I need to stop but I just can't".
Ron:"It's not that hard Hermione. It really isn't. All you have to do is just stop and not talk to them".
Hermione:"That's true, I will try okay".
Ron:"Good, thank you".
Hermione:"Always".
~Harrys POV~
Harry:"Draco, I just don't understand why they are being that way to me. I haven't changed. I havent changed like at all".
Draco:"I know right. Like your the same Harry you've always been. The only thing that's changed with you is your gay and your my boyfriend".
Harry:"Right! And like they have the nerve to say I've changed. I'm the same ole' Harry, always have been and always will be. And I still don't see how I got with the most hottest man here".
Draco:"Hahaha, well, you have a lovely personality, your bad as fuck, your hot as fuck. And just your amazing overall".
Harry:"Thank you haha, but what do you mean I'm bad as fuck"?
Draco:"Well, you like bully people now and act like me a lot".
Harry:"I bully people-"?
Draco:"Yeah? What do you think "speaking your mind" means"?
Harry:"Oh.. ".
Draco:" You okay love"?
Harry:"Yeah, but, er- um- I'll be right back okay"?
Draco:"Yeah okay, of course, I love you".
Harry:"Love you too".
~Dracos POV~
"I hope he's okay. I didn't mean to upset him. But it is true. He hasn't really changed but he's so mean to everyone now. He acts a little bit too much like me if I am being honest. I wish he was still the same harry. The harry that was all sweet, nice, brave, kind, and would do anything for someone else. That's what I love, the old harry, not the new harry. I want the old Harry back".
Harry's POV~
Have I really changed that much? I mean, to be completely honest, now that I think about it I have changed. I'm no longer the Harry that was all frightened and brave and nice and helpful like I used to be. I've completely changed and I haven't even noticed it. This Voldemort bullshit has gotten to me way too much. I really think that I'm all that now when I'm really not all that special. I'm just someone that saved people from Voldemort. I'm just some boy that saved the world. No one else really. I need to go find every body and aplogize to them. First off, Hermione and Ron.
Harry runs all the way to Hogsmeade, trying to get there before Hermione and Ron leave. Normally, when Ron and Hermione go there they go for some butterbeer so thats where Harry is heading.
~about 17 minutes later~
Harry:" Merlin's Beard! Finally"!
Miss. Price:"are you alright Harry? You seen exhausted"!
Harry:"Um, er- I'm fine, I just ran all the way here from hogwarts to find Hermione and Ron, are they still here by the way"?
Miss. Price:"Oh dear.. I'm so sorry but they just left about 3 minutes ago to go back to hogwarts. Did you not see them"?
Harry:"I did not! They must have taken the other trail, just lovely, thank you Miss. Price, I am going to go find them".
Miss. Price:"Of course, but Harry would you like some butterbeer before you go? I can make it to-go"?
Harry:"Thank you, but I'm alright for right now, I have to go, thank you for your help".
Miss. Price:"Of course! Come see me any time alright dear"?
Harry:"Will do, bye"!
Harry starts running on the trail he thinks Ron and Hermione took to go back to hogwarts. He hopes they are not too mad at him".
~Ron and Hermiones POV~
Ron:"Where do you think Harry is"?
Hermione:"Eh, i don't knows, probably fucking his boyfriend to he honest".
Ron:"haha yeah, probably, hey, hermione can I tell you something"?
Hermione:"Of course Ron, I'm your best friend so you can always tell me anything".
Ron:"Er- uh-, Hermione, I like you, I like you a lot, will you be my girlfriend".
Hermione:"Oh, um, Ron I'm terribly sorry but I can't be your girlfriend".
Ron:"Why!?!? Is there something wrong with me? I know it's probably because I'm ugly, I have a terrible personality, I'm short too short I'm sorry I know I'm a terrible person. I shouldn't have expected you to say yes I just thought I might have a chance with yo-".
Hermione:"RON I'M GAY"!
Ron:"What.. ".
Hermione:"I-I'm gay.. ".
Ron:" What the bloody hell Hermione. That's fucking disgusting".
Hermione:"No it's not! It's who I am. I can't help being who I am.. I'm sorry but I can't help it".
Ron:"Being gay is a choice you can help it".
Hermione:"What the hell Ron. Your literally the first person I told and I never expected it to go this way. And being gay is not a damn choice. I was born this way. I just didn't see or understand I was like this till about 3 or 4 months ago".
Ron:"Your disgusting, why the fuck did I ever like you. You fucking freak".
Hermione:"I-... I'm not a f-freak... ".

AND HELLO PEEPS. THIS IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!! Man, never thought Ron would turn out to be homophobic... He's being so rude to Hermione. I hope their friendship will not be destroyed forever. But only time will tell...

Question of the chapter: Do you think Ron and Hermione will become friends again or do you think their friendship has came to an end?

Word count~1950