Chapter 2

Hermione:"I-Im not a f-freak".
Ron:"You are. Never talk to me again. Why, just why are you like this. I'm fucking disgusted at my self for ever liking someone like you. Your a disgrace. A fucking mistake".
Harry is wore the fuck out from running and everything but he gets there with Hermione and Ron and sees this whole thing go down.
Harry:"Ron, what the hell"!?
Ron:"Oh hey mate, let's go, we don't need this fucking freak in our friend group".
Harry:"What freak I don't see a freak anywheres. I see a very kind person that is just a little bit different from everyone else. No body is perfect Ron. No body. And you accept me as being gay, why don't you accept her? She's no different when it comes to this. If you accept me you have to accept her. It's unfair. Your being such a bitch Ron. Learn how to love yourself before you bully other people for being them selves. Go on. We don't need you in our friend group".
Ron:"I have to accept you Harry. Your the choosen one. The fucking golden boy. It would make me look bad if I didn't accept you. So I have to. But Hermione is a whole different story. She's no one special. Just a normal girl. But now she isn't normal she's a damn freak".
Hermione:"I'm not a fucking freak for Merlin's sake"!
Luna is walking with Neville and sees this going down and she gets terribly upset.
Luna:"She's not a freak Ron. If it's anyone it's you. Stop making fun of the LGBTQ. Your just jealous because we're better then you. Go find someone else to bully. Or at least try to love yourself so you dont bully anymore. And Hermione is fucking amazing no matter what. She's smart. Super sweet sometimes, or at least when she's not bulling us. She's fucking gorgeous. And she's just extremely incredible. And your none of that. Go pick on someone your own damn size".
Ron:"How fucking dare you talk to me like that, why I better-".
Harry:"Ron fucking quit it"!!!
Ron:"Why should I? Luna's being shitty".
Neville:"No she's not s-shes speaking the t-truth"!
Ron:"Shut up Neville. Bloody hell your so annoying".
Neville:"Hey! Really? I'm annoying? Take a look at your fucking self. You are nothing more then a homophobic, ugly, asshole".
Ron:"You know what. I'm done. Y'all go be your little f@ggot group. I'll go and fuck lavender for all I fucking care. You guys are all a disgrace".
Ron Storm's away. He's pissed. He doesn't understand why everyone is acting so bitchy to him lately.
Hermione:"H-hey Luna.. "
Luna:"Oh, uh.. Er- h-hey"?
Hermione nervous and sweating a little:"well I just want to thank you for sticking up for me back there. I honestly don't understand why you did but thank you".
Luna:"Y-yeah of course! Anything to help my cru- I-i mean friend.. Haha yeah friend out".
Hermione:"Okay... Sorry for always picking on you by the way".
Luna:"Oh it's totally fine, it doesn't effect me much".
Hermione:"Well I solemnly swear I never will again, and you and Neville can be in our friend group! If that's fine with Mr. Golden boy of course..?
Harry:"Of course, I'm super surprised at how they, both of themstood up for you, it impresses me. I never thought you two could do something like that".
Luna:"We're stronger than you think Harry. Hahaha".
Harry:"That's for damn sure hahaha".

They all take a few minutes to talk to each other and laugh about a lot.

Hermione:"Hey Luna would you like to hang out later"?
Luna:"Me? You really wanna hang out with me?"
Hermione blushes just a bit.
Hermione says while blushing:"Why of course why wouldn't I?"
Luna:"I just didn't think you'd wanna be seen with someone like me honestly".
Hermione:"Well I do! And I'm perfectly fine with everyone talking shit once they see us hanging out. And I swear to always be around you and protect you from everyone and everything okay"?
Luna blushes a lot and says:"O-okay" very cutely.
Hermione:"Let's go then, hogsmeade fine with you?"
Luna:"Of course"
Harry:"You all have fun, ima go hang out with Draco".
Luna:"alright lover boy, try not to give too much head".
Harry:"H-HEY REALLY?"
Hermione, Luna, and Neville all laugh.
Harry:"I-ITS NOT F-FUNNY".
Hermione:"Harry your not denying giving him head hahahaha"
Harry:"Oh shit... "

They all laugh together. Harry and Dracos POV for a little bit.

Harry:"You won't believe what Luna said!"
Draco:"Do I need to go beat her up? Hahaha".
Harry:"No no no she's just assuming I'm giving you head 🥲"
Draco:"I mean.. She's not wrong.. "
Harry:"Draco, not right now Merlins  Beard"
Draco:"hahaha sorry love".
Harry:"But like hardly anyone knows about us!"
Draco:"Harry... You blush everytime someone mentions my name TwT".
Harry:"I-I do not"!
Draco:"Mhm yep sureeee".
Now back to Luna and Hermiones POV...
Hermione:"So I've never really taken the time to really get to know you haha so what are you like"?
Luna:"Well, I love to read. I love all weird and fasinating creatures. And um I maintain an A average in all my classes. I am pretty sure. My favorite colors are light pink and sage green. Ermmm... I'm bi, the only other one besides you that knows is Neville haha".
Hermione: *blushing and a bit nervous* "so your bi huh? I'm pan haha. Everyone looks at me and is like  'oh so you have an attraction to pans' and I'm just like " ha no bitch" hahaha".
Luna:"Yeah people are pretty dumb whenever it comes to sexualitys and stuff 🤣".
Hermione:"For sure"
Luna:"So hey what exactly happened between you and Ron? I thought y'all liked liked each other for the longest time".
Hermione:"Well, a lot happened after the battle. We decided to part ways in that part of our lives, find ourselves and if fate brought us back together then that was that. But obviously fate ain't doing shit. Plus I think I like someone else now. And another plus he hates me. He's a fucking douch".
Luna:"Well, either way he didn't deserve you. Your a lot better and can do a lot better than him".

Because I like you. (Luna said that in her mind btw)

Hermione:"Thanks lu, I really don't think I could pull anyone though. But thank you it truly means a lot".

Luna:"D-did you jus call me Lu.. "?
Hermione:" Y-yes.. Sorry is that not okay? I don't have to call you that if you don't want me to, I just thought it was cute, I'm so sorry, I could start calling you some thing else, or still call you by your name, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfor-".
Luna:"Hermione chill!"
Hermione:"S-sorry".
Luna:"Look it's fine, and I love the nickname actually...".
Hermione:"R-really??? Does that mean I can still call you it? I think it's super cute".
Luna:"Yes if course it's okay, i-i promise" *Luna realized she said it was "cute" so she started to blush*
Hermione:"Anyway we should get back to the others, before Harry gets too worried. You know how he is".
Luna:"Haha yeah, we might as well".
Hermione:"Let's go"!

HEYYYYY SO SORRY IT'S BEEN SOOOOOO LONG. I've been dealing with a lot lately so I haven't really had the motivation to write, but ima try to start writing again. I need to lol. I hope this chapter ain't too too boring haha. I mean I tried. I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense, a lot was wrote like a month or two ago and then randomly added on to so some might not make sense and I'm so so so sorry for that 🙏🙏. Other than that I hope you guys will enjoy this. Any ideas for any other stories lmk! Also this story prob won't have any smut, if it does it may just be like one or two chapters because be honest, I suck at writing it Lmaooo. BUT THAT'S OKAY. Stories can still be cute with or without smut 😗😌. Lmk if yall have any requests for any stories!!! I love y'all!! Any please if you can (or want to) follow and vote!!

Word count: 1433.

~Ashe 🤍