Chapter 3

TW **Mentions of sh**

**with Harry and Neville**
Hermione:"MAN I HATE THESE BLOODY STAIRS FOR MERLINS SAKE".
Harry:"Hermione chill!".
Hermione:"I AM CHILL WHAT'S NOT CHILL ABOUT THIS".
Luna: *grabs Hermione's hands and looks up at her* "calm down please, your yelling. It's just some stairs, please calm down".
Hermione *blushing*: " yeah yeah of course, sorry about that Lu".
Luna:"it's fine, I've just always hated yelling".
Harry:"Mione' what's going on here? ".
Hermione:"What!?"
Harry:"I literally told you to chill tf out and you did not listen to me yet you listened to Luna??? And where did the nickname Lu come from😭"
Hermione:"Okay for one, Lu is cute so I call them that, and two Lu is easier to listen to than you soooo 🤷‍♀️".
Harry *thinking*:"Ah i see how it is, I see what's going on. I mean nicknames and being all cute and flirty. Okayyy i see I see"
Harry *talking now*:" Oh well then, come on Neville we have to get to potions, catch y'all later"
Harry grabbed Neville's hand before he could say a word and started running off with him, pinning him against a wall right near the potions room.
Neville *breathing heavily*:"H-harry what is t-this.. "
Harry *blushing a tad*:"Cute, anyways, I am pretty sure Hermione likes Luna. We need to get them together! I just don't know how yet".
Neville *blushing a sh!t ton:"Ha-harry your d-dating d-draco correct.. ".
Harry:" Yes, why?"
Neville:"I'm literally p-pinned against a-a wall by y-you".
Harry:"Neville I'm Poly, draco knows and so is he".
Neville:"O-oh, okay".
Harry:"Not saying I like you or anything though, at least I don't know yet, I just find you cute".
Neville *a bit sad*:"oh o-okay.. "
Neville's POV (he's thinking) :"I never thought I was gay, or am I? I still find girls attractive And i would date one. But I would too a guy. What does that mean? I need to go and find Luna."
Neville(talking):"H-hey Harry I need to go and talk to Luna about something, tell professor Killian I was out today".
Harry:"Yeah of course, catch you later right"?
Neville:"Y-yeah of course".
Neville starts running to Luna and Hermione in needs to find Luna. Her help was greatly needed by Neville to figure out who he was. He ran the halls for about seven minutes until he finally found Luna and hermione skipping DADA.
Neville:"Luna!!!"
Luna:"Hey Neville, every thing alright?"
Neville(talking really fast):"N-No everything is not alright!!! Harry ran with me all the way to outside the potions room and PINNED ME AGAINST THE WALL. WHILE PROFESSOR KILLIAN WAS STILL IN THE ROOM. AND NOW IDK WHAT TO DO. I like males and females!!! And whatever people identify as!! I don't know what to freaking do! How am I suppose to determine what I am??? I feel so complicated! Like I should just choose one!? I'M SO CONFUSED WITH MYSELF".
Hermione:"Whoa whoa, HARRY PINNED YOU AGAINST A WALL!??"
Neville:"YES"!
Hermione:"MERLIN'S BEARD, I THOUGHT HE WAS WITH DRACO"?!
Neville:"he is!! He said he was quote on quote "poly" and idk what that means!"
Hermione:"OHHHH, It means he dates multiple people at once but has concent from his other partners. Did he also say Draco was poly?"
Neville:"ohhh okay, and yes he did.. "
Luna:"They might both like you Neville"
Neville:"You really think the two most hottest wizards in school like me? And I still don't know what that makes me!"
Hermione:"Do you care what gender the person you like is? Even if they identify as something other than a boy or girl?"
Neville:"No I don't mind one bit, as long as their nice to me and treat me well then I'm fine".
Hermione:"Neville, your Pansexual. Meaning you date anyone and everyone no matter what gender they are. "
Neville:"Okay, what abt the poly thing? How do I know if I am that?"
Luna:"Lemme explain this one"!
Hermione:"Okay go for it cutie".
Luna:"first off do you get jealous really easy?"
Neville:"Not really, but it depends, I need my attention haha"
Luna:"Okay, how about your partner dating someone else too but still giving you the attention you want and need?"
Neville:"I'd take some time to get use to it but yeah I would probably be okay with it".
Luna:"Okay last question, do you like Harry and Draco"?
Neville:"I'm not 100 percent sure on my feelings but yeah I think I do.. ".
Luna:" Settled then, I'm almost sure you like Harry and Draco and are pansexual and poly"!!
Neville:"Okay! I'm still going to do some research to make sure".
Luna:"Alright that's fine, me and Hermione are gonna go to our dorms".
Hermione:"Bye Neville! Have fun and let us know as soon as you figure out what you are"!
Neville:"Will do"!
Hermione and Luna decided to go to their dorms, Hermione is Gryffindor and Luna is Ravenclaw so their dorms are completely different. Luna started missing Hermione, which Hermione gave her the password to her dorm so Luna was able to go in to Hermiones dorm whenever but she was in for a sad shock as soon as she got in there.. (TW  S/H PART).
Luna:"Hey Hermione I was missing you so i-"
Hermione:"H-hey.. ".
Luna:" What the fuck are all those on your arm.. "
Hermione:"I... *starts sobbing*"
Luna"*Runs over to her being very gentle of course* hey hey im sorry... Are you okay? Why are you cvtting yourself.."?
Hermione:"I-Im so so sorry... I didn't want you seeing me like this it's just... Ron's words got to me.. ".
Luna:" That little bitch. So he's why your hurting yourself. I will fucking kill him".
Hermione:"I've never seen you like this before..".
Luna:"Sorry, I'll calm down I just... I just don't want you hurting yourself over him..".
Hermione:"I'm o-okay I swe-".
Luna:*cuts Hermione off* "BUT YOUR SERIOUSLY NOT"!
Hermione:"I... I'm sorry...im sorry for making you mad just calm down please, I didn't think I'd ever see you like this... "
Luna:"I have many sides to me you have never seen you know? And stop apologizing it's okay I just hate seeing you in pain okay.. I promise I'm trying to calm down.. I'm sorry".
Hermione:"Hey it's okay, I just hate seeing you mad, and I am sorry for doing this to myself, it's been going on for awhile now honestly...and I have tried quiting but it's.. It's difficult".
Luna:"I know it's difficult, but I am proud of you for trying. Ron will pay for what he's put you through okay? I promise".
Hermione:"What are you going to do.. "?
Luna:" I'm going to professor Dumbledore tomorrow morning to end Ron's shenanigans".
Hermione:"Do you really think he'll do something about it"?
Luna:"Of course, he is the headmaster after all".
Hermione:"Let's hope everything stops".
Luna:"Yeah.. Well I'm going to go do something and I'll be back in a bit okay"?
Hermione:"Oh.. Okay".
Luna:"Seen you in a bit" *starts walking out*
Hermione:"Wa-wait.. Luna.. ".
Luna:" Yes..?"
Hermione:"C-could you maybe stay here w-with me.."?
Luna:"Of course, where do you want me to be"?
Hermione:"Could you just lay here with me for a bit"?
Luna:"Of-of course".
Luna snuggles into bed with Hermione. Hermione felt all warm as giggly inside, something she hasn't felt in a while. While Luna was sitting there hardly containing herself over the thought she was laying in bed next to the biggest crush she has ever had. They cuddled and snuggled together and talked about the most random things for hours on end, then eventually Hermione said she was going to rest her eyes and she fell asleep. Luna ended up leaving the room for a little while to find harry. That's what she was going to do early. She needed to find harry to see what to do about this. She searched everywheres for harry, asking people like crazy. Eventually she found him on the quidditch field talking with Draco.. (Still talks of the s/h but nothing too bad)
Luna:"Harry! I've been searching everywheres for you!"
Harry:"Hello Luna, whys that"?
Luna:" well I need a little help on something..".
Harry:"Of course, anything, what's up"?
Luna:"Hermione..".
Harry:"What are you finally going to admitt to her you like her?"
Luna:*Starts blushing hard* "W-WHAT... how did you.. "
Harry:"Luna I know everything, well I can read most signs haha".
Luna:"Okay you got me there I do like her, but that's not at all what I need help with. I'll tell her I like her soon enough".
Harry:"Well what is it then"?
Draco:"Wait... Is she okay? I can tell by the looks of you and your pacing something is wrong".
Luna:"Well you see, she's been s/h and I don't know what to do or how to help"
Harry:"Have you reached out to one of the professors"?
Luna:"Not yet.. I am tomorrow though".
Draco:"Why has she been cutting herself"?
Luna:"Ron.. It pisses me off. His bulling and words have gotten to her too much".
Harry:"Merlin's beard... I didn't know his words got to her that much... I feel bad that I never really did too much to stop him now.. ".
Luna:" Not your fault. I just wish he wouldn't have bullied her in the first place".
Draco + Harry:"Yeah.. ".
Little did any of them know, Ron was sitting under the bleachers spying on the three. So he knew everything.
Ron:*speaking in his head* " HAHAHAHA that little rat cuts herself because of me???? How fucking pathetic. I'm going to tell every fucking body... This is going to be good".

AND WOW. So much is happening rn. So so so sorry I have been updating my stories. Writers block sucks:/. Anyways what do you think is going to happen between these two? Do you think Hermione and Luna are going to get together? Do you think Luna's little secret of telling Harry and Draco will get out? What do you think Ron is going to do? Find out in the next chapter of "Crazy for You" by ashetray6972!! I love you all smsmsm! ✨✨✨

Word count:1758