22

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I walked into the room and seen Jay trynna get Mara's attention while she was packing her stuff.

I mugged Jay and walked over towards them helping my sister pack.

"Come on Mara lemme explain please" he pleaded trynna get a hold on her, but Mara kept dodging and moving away from his touch.

"No fuck you Jayvon, get the fuck outta my face deadass right" Mara spoke calmly as tears stained her pretty face.

My sister didn't deserve this shit and Jay was the last person that i thought would put her in this situation.

"No for real, you sat up there fucked her best friend and then hid that shit for a year not thinking this was gone come to the light. So disrespectfully jay fuck you. Now can you please move so my sister can get her things and go. Give her space too cause ion wanna have to run yo ass over with my car" i said annoyed as fuck.

This whole night was a sorts of fucked up and i was ready to get it over with.

"Oh and tell ya boy Kamari to get his shit together and grow the fuck up, cause im tired of him acting like a fucking lul boy about shit he can't control" i stated as i helped Mara with ha bags and brushed passed Jay who stood there silent.

Walking back towards the front i seen Destiny was still here, and still talking out the side of her neck.

"The fuck you still doing here?" I heard Jay yell from behind us making everyone who was still here turn and looks towards us.

"I wanted to talk to my best fri- Bitch i am not yo fuckin friend" Mara interrupted her with no emotion in her face whats so ever.

And with that she walked out the door.

"Don't worry hoe yours coming next" Destiny tried threatening me making me smile and throw my middle finger up at her.

Ho don't scare me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3 days later*

Ever since game night when Mara came to my place she hasn't said a word to me. And it was days later, now going on 2 something in the afternoon.

And she still hasn't said shit to me.

So i took it upon myself to check up on her cause game night was a ticking bomb waiting to blow up and all of our faces.

I knocked on the door waiting 5 seconds and then i slowly opened the door walking in to see she was up and scrolling on her phone.

I sat on the same side of the bed that she was laying on, and sat there for 2 quiet minutes.