SECRET LOVE

"ahhh...nghh." Joshua moans feeling wet kisses going down his stomach to his inner thighs. He squirms on his place when two fingers make their way inside his rim. "Ahh" he moans again, feeling the fingers thrusting inside his hole in a fast pace. Soon the fingers were replaced by a Cock and Joshua Moaned loudly at the feeling. Not caring if anyone will hear him...

"Ahhh yeah yeah just like that...there yeah...nghhh" joshua speaks between his moans. Loving the way other man was ramming inside him. "F-Faster Hannie...I'm..nghh I'm about to c...ahh..um." joshua moans louder, arching his back fully and they both came at same time..

Jeonghan falls upon Joshua, head sticking on Joshua's crook of neck. "This was amazing." Jeonghan says and Joshua giggles. He lifts Jeonghan's face from his neck. He brushes his hairs from his sweaty forehead and kisses there. "Every night with you is amazing." Joshua says and Jeonghan smiles at that. He kisses his lips. "You alright?" He asks backing away, knowing he went rough a bit. "I'm all fine just a bit tired... Can you wash me tonight?" Joshua asks, showing puppy eyes.
"Don't I always do that?" Jeonghan playfully responses, getting a small hit and a big pout in return. "You're the reason why I get problem in walking next morning." Joshua says blaming him but soon giggles when he felt Jeonghan picking him up in a bridal style..

They made out in shower and soon were laying under the new sheets, hugging each other tightly. "Won't you go to Noona's room?" Joshua asks after 5 minutes of silence. His voice was small and held sadness in it. "No I don't want to." Jeonghan replies and hugs him more closer. "Hannie what if noona got to know about our relationship? What will happen? Will you leave me?" ...."hey listen here Joshuji." Jeonghan says, getting up. He sits on bed and takes Joshua on his lap. He cups his face and speaks in a soft voice. "I won't ever leave you no matter what. I love you and you know that. Even if your sister got to know okay? I won't leave you...I love you soo much Joshuji." Jeonghan wipes his love's tears and kisses his forehead. Letting his lips linger there for a while.

"I love you soo much Hannie I don't wanna lose you." Joshua hugs Jeonghan burying his face in his chest. Soon Jeonghan heard soft snores. He laid Joshua down on bed and lays beside him. He brushes his hands through Joshua's hairs looking at him lovingly. He knows how hard it is for Joshua. Being in love and in a secret relationship with his sister's husband. It is hard for him. But what can they do they love each other.

It all happened when Jeonghan accidentally spilled his coffee at Hanna's clothes in a cafe. After that Hanna started to come that cafe daily to meet Jeonghan soon they became friends and Hanna fell in love with him.. Too bad Jeonghan was already in love with someone else. His closeness to Hanna was just because he wanted to be close with Joshua. Hanna's younger brother who was almost at every meet up of their's. Without Hanna's Knowing Joshua and Jeonghan started to meet daily and soon they were in a relationship.. everything was going smoothly until Hanna's parents Asked for Jeonghan's hand for Hanna. Unfortunately his parents also said yes without asking him. And he had to marry her. His countless protests weren't heard.

Now here he is married to Hanna, but they still are in a relationship. It was hard for jeonghan to make Joshua agree for their secret relationship. Joshua's wasn't agreeing but fortunately he loved Jeonghan more than he did to his sister. So he agreed. It's been a year they are in a secret relationship and everything is going alright. But it still isn't alright.. sometimes Jeonghan really wants to be with Joshua in public. He really wants to take him on dates and live with him freely. He wants to kiss him on dance floor and hold him in streets but none of that can happen.

Why? Because their love is Forbidden.
Because they are married and engaged to someone else. Because they aren't supposed to love each other. Because they are already committed to someone else. But is it there fault? Did they asked for it? They wanted to be with each other, but cruel people didn't listened to them. And now when they have find a reason to be together, why do they have to be the one to feel guilty? Why is it sin if they're in love?

Jeonghan closes his eyes, holding Joshua close to his heart. He goes to his Dreamland not caring if his wife will brag in here and will see him with her brother, under the sheets, half naked. He just wants this, Sleep while having Joshua in his arms and wake up to Joshua's kisses...He wants this and he will get this. Doesn't matter if he has to break thousands of hearts in process.

Because he Loves Joshua and He'll always Love him.. No one else can take his place in Jeonghan's heart. His heart, his body, his love, his feelings his everything belongs to his Joshua. And Joshua's everything belongs to Him....

"I love you soo much Joshuji I won't let anyone take you from me. No one." He whispers
"I love you too Hannie. I won't love anyone else but you." Joshua mutters.

They both goes to sleep, with small smile on their faces. Which was as pure as Holy water, as innocent as First love. As special as the first snow of winter. They were each other's wether their love was forbidden or not. In the end of the day they were in each other's arms. So it was a win-win situation, even if one of them is committed to someone else. They still were each other's and they still loved each other.

------------------------------------------------------------

First I wrote it with a different plot but then I changed it fully...

Hope so you all will like it...

Tho I feel like many people aren't liking and reading this book as they did to other. Should I stop updating this book if you're not liking it?

Please tell your opinions in comments...
Thank you~

Your Author
"..."
(Call me whatever you like)

------------------------------------------------------------