1 | 𝘼𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

** ༉‧₊˚✧

                                   ** ༉‧₊˚✧

A/N: Hey guys, this is my first story on wattpad so my writing may not be perfect but please be kind! Feel free to DM me if you have any questions/ideas or anything really! :) I'll stick to a word count of 2700-2800 words throughout the story.

Y/N's gaze was absorbed in her phone, mindlessly scrolling through her endless instagram feed. She'd spent an hour or two already liking her friends' posts and stalking a select few before letting her phone fall out of her grasp and onto the bedroom floor in defeat. Instead of picking it up, Y/N lay in her bed only now slightly irritated by the harsh amber light of the lamp beside her. She let out a stifled yawn. It was well past midnight.

Rolling over to face the other side of her bedroom, Y/N was met with the 8 handsome faces that she'd grown familiar with over the years. Only just hanging onto the wall (and just barely damaging it) was the large poster of her favourite k-pop group, Stray Kids. Y/N had been following the group since their debut in 2018 upon hearing a few of the songs in their debut album- which fucking slapped by the way.

And as for Y/N's bias, she immediately fell in love with Hwang Hyunjin. Though Y/N loved his voice, amazing skills and talent, she mainly loved him for the person he was: kind, relatable and encouraging in a way that pushed Y/N to face difficulties in her life with strength.

Though don't get her wrong, Y/N loved all of the members with all of their own unique personalities and how together they completed Stray Kids.

Y/N had been living in Seoul for the past few years of her life so she was able to go to many of their concerts. As just seeing them in person, even if it was metres away was surreal (though she tried her best to get the closest seats).

Luckily for Y/N, she was going to another one of their concerts in a few days. She was slightly nervous since it'd been a while since she'd last been to a concert of any kind but she knew all her nerves would go away the minute they started performing.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Holy shit, I can't believe we're actually seeing them in person again!" Y/N exclaimed, looking at Hye with wide eyes, shoving a lightstick into his hands.

Her older brother frowned and sighed before accepting the sudden gift. "Yes please enjoy the concert that I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on tickets for us."

Hye didn't dislike Stray Kids or anything, he just wasn't a fan of any K-pop group in general. Though Y/N's constant ramblings had probably put him off Stray Kids for life, he knew how much the group meant to Y/N, so had bought her tickets to their latest concert. The only reason he was here with Y/N was because the younger begged him to so she wasn't alone.

It's not that Y/N didn't have friends either, she just didn't have friends that were into Stray Kids so she thought it might be a bit awkward. But she loved annoying the shit out of her brother, so it was okay if it was Hye coming along with her despite not knowing any songs either. Hye would also be able to afford better seats than a broke university student like her. Y/N was currently studying in her first year of uni, while her 29 year old brother, Hye was working so whenever they went out together, the expenses always fell on Hye.