3 | 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙚

** ༉‧₊˚✧

** ༉‧₊˚✧

A/N: The aftermath of a late night dinner, an unexpected lunch date, and a Thanksgiving celebration...

"I'll fall in love easily huh..." Hyunjin muttered as he stared at the figure passed out on the bed.

After the little palm reading session, Y/N had gotten drunk as she downed bottle after bottle of Soju. Hyunjin eventually stopped Y/N and dragged her out of the restaurant to his car, carefully adjusting her semi-conscious body into the passenger seat.

Hyunjin couldn't take Y/N back to his dorm which he shared with Jisung, Changbin, and Bang Chan. So instead he decided to take Y/N to a hotel near the restaurant which he booked upon arrival- a large suite with two bedrooms. Though of course he was planning on only using one of those bedrooms, and Y/N seemed like she needed help getting into bed anyway.

Hyunjin unbuttoned his shirt, allowing the loose white clothing to slip to the floor, his smooth, pale skin illuminated under the moonlight passing through the half-open curtains by the bedside. Y/N stirred in her sleep, rolling over so that Hyunjin could see her face.

As Hyunjin took off the last of his clothes and slipped into some comfortable sweatpants, he stared at Y/N with a kind of awe. Y/N looked ethereal under the pale luminance from the window, the hues of early-morning vermillion and ambers enhancing her features.

Careful not to wake the sleeping beauty, Hyunjin slipped under the covers next to Y/N, his warm body pressing against Y/N's own lithe body. Under the hot sheets, Y/N's hands came to rest on Hyunjin's back, her legs tangled between the brunette's. From an outside perspective, the two would look like lovers, all wrapped up with each other under the glow of the moonshine.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"What the fuck..." Y/N mumbled to herself as she slowly sat up in the bed.

Hyunjin was nowhere to be found, the other side of the bed now cold and empty. Y/N wasn't even sure where she was, whose bed this was, and why she was here. Y/N remembered having a little too much to drink the previous night and vaguely being dragged into Hyunjin's car, but she couldn't remember much past that.

Looking around, Y/N realised she was in a pretty fancy hotel suite. Oh. So that's what happened. Of course Hyunjin couldn't take her back to the Stray Kids dorms. Speaking of, the man had probably left for the JYP building, he was probably very busy with dance practice and stuff.

Pulling out her phone, Y/N noticed a new message from Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: Hey, sorry I had to leave so early. I have a really busy schedule today, going over promotions and stuff, but please feel free to order room service for breakfast. All the payments will go to my credit card don't worry, so just order whatever you want.

Wow, that was kind of him. Y/N's heart fluttered, knowing that Hyunjin had been thinking of her. Y/N responded quickly.

Y/N: Thank you, I hope you have a good day and you get to rest a bit at least. I'll miss you