5 | 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

** ༉‧₊˚✧

** ༉‧₊˚✧

A/N: Sorry this took so long to get out, I rewrote this chapter like three times.

We're also gonna pretend that it's not weird that Y/N is studying US law in Korea. Blame that on my lack of knowledge of Korean law😭

Felix didn't even flinch at Y/N's words, remaining level-headed and calm for her sake. "Y/N, seriously, what happened?"

"Just...Changbin..." Y/N muttered quietly, fidgeting with her hands.

"Changbin? Y/N he's one of my closest friends. I promise nothing weird is going on between us- nothing that could cause misunderstandings anyway." Felix offered.

Y/N sighed. She was so fucking stupid. She could just never keep her mouth shut.

What did she expect? Felix to rush over her and tell her that she was the fucking love of his life and he'd never date a member of his group?

Y/N chuckled to herself bitterly.

"Just go."

The idol was about to protest again, but Y/N's expression told him that she really meant it this time.

"See you, then."

And with that he left.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Y/N curled up on her bed as she thought about what had happened for the nth time. God she was such a fucking asshole. Y/N saw that clip, got jealous, and completely lost control. Y/N couldn't help it. Felix was the only person who truly cared about her, and now he was gone. It'd been 2 weeks already.

From what Y/N had seen in the media, Felix had just carried on with his normal life, doing concerts, interviews, shoots, and promotions as usual.

Suddenly, Y/N heard a knock on her bedroom door. Hye?

"Come in." Y/N said, not caring that she looked like shit.

"Hey, Hye let me in. I just wanted to check in on my favourite person," Hyunjin's expression was playful as he walked into Y/N's bedroom, choosing to sit beside her bed, "You've been ignoring my texts."

Y/N sighed, rolling over on her bed to face the model, "I've been sick."

Hyunjin frowned, "Y/N, you should've told me- I would've come a lot sooner. What happened?"

"Dunno," Y/N lied, "I just feel like shit."

"I'm sorry I wasn't here for you princess," Hyunjin moved onto Y/N's bed to embrace her, "I'll stay with you tonight."