2 | 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚

** ༉‧₊˚✧

                                   ** ༉‧₊˚✧

A/N: A new love interest introduced and a cute dinner...

"...and he even took a selfie with me!" Y/N exclaimed, shoving her phone in Hye's face, "Look he sent it to me because he gave me his number!"

Hye nodded, only half-interested in what his younger sister was going on about, but surprised nonetheless. It wasn't everyday a normal person got an idol's number, let alone took a selfie with them and had a full on conversation with them.

It made Hye wonder what exactly Y/N's beloved Hyunjin's intentions were. He couldn't help but worry for Y/N, it could be dangerous for her if anything happened.

"Be careful, okay? Remember, he's still a stranger, you don't know him personally." Hye warned Y/N.

"Of course I do! I know where he grew up, his parents, his highschool-" Y/N started, slightly insulted that Hye thought she didn't know Hyunjin well.

"Y/N," Hye interrupted, "You don't know what he's truly like off cameras and away from fans. Just be careful."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Y/N was in yet another session of scrolling through her instagram feed when she stumbled across the new pictures the Stray Kids official account had posted. These were selfies of Felix posing in front of a mirror, his blonde hair vibrant against his dark clothes. God, he looked so fucking sexy the way his shirt was covering half of his chest, the other half revealing toned abs. The comments seemed to be just as crazy as she was about the selfies.

She liked the post, staring at the picture for a few moments as if caught in a trance. A notification from her phone brought her out of her stupor with an annoying buzz.

Hyunjin: Hey, it's Hyunjin

Hyunjin? Did the idol just seriously text her? No fucking way. A blush began to creep up on Y/N's face as she typed her response.

Y/N: Oh hey, it's Y/N. Thanks for the milk by the way, I never got to thank u properly

That's right, just play it cool, Y/N told herself.

Hyunjin: Its fine, don't worry about it. Wyd at the moment?

Stalking hot k-pop groups' instagram. Of course Y/N couldn't say that though.

Y/N: Nothing much, just scrolling through my insta feed, wbu?

The response was immediate.

Hyunjin: I see...well I was thinking of uploading a pic to our insta...if I send it to you first maybe you give me your opinion on whether I should post it or not...

Hyunjin didn't wait for a response before sending a picture of him lying down on his bed. His dark hair was splayed out on the white sheets, shirt riding up his chest revealing his abs in the golden sunlight pouring through the window.

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 [Felix/reader/Hyunjin]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara