•• That's How the Shore Goes ••

Same Night

Same Night

The group was still gathered as they watched the cops put Ronnie in the back of their car.

"It was self defense bro," Ron explained. "Like honestly?"

"Well, you can't be hitting people for no reason." The cop shrugged while closing the door.

The roommates stood around, trying to figure out what to do and how to help him out.

Mike "The Situation"- "We're walking home and somebody said something to Ronnie, Ronnie cracked him, and the guy was sleeping on the floor," he explained. "So now, they're throwing Ronnie in the cop car and we're like "damn.""

The girls stood on the side, trying to comfort Sam as they look on. Nicole looked at her with a worried look. "What do you wanna do?"

"What do you do?" Sam questioned. "I don't even know what to do."

Sammi "Sweetheart"- "Ronnie's like sitting in the cop car like about to be taken away," she stated. "I just- I don't even know what to do at this point and I feel horrible. I honestly feel horrible."

Sam looked to Natalia and gave her a hug. "I'm so sorry Nat, it's your birthday and thi—"

Natalia shook her head. "That doesn't matter right now, let's just worry about Ron okay?"

After a few minutes, the policemen drive off with Ronnie and the group makes their way back to the house. Natalia quickly threw some sweatpants on before walking back into the living room with Nicole.

Sam was standing at the bottom of the staircase, ranting about what happened.

"Do you want to call the police department?" Natalia asked.

"I don't know what to do!" Sam exclaimed. "I've never been in this situation before."

"Should I call 911?" Nicole asked causing Natalia to give her a confused look.

"That's emergency," Natalia shook her head while walking toward the phone. "They're not gonna help us. We have to call the local police department."

Sam ran upstairs to put her sweats on before joining the other girls by the bean bag. Her leg shook anxiously as Natalia spoke on the phone with the department.

"His bail will be set after 6:00-6:30 am." the lady answered. "And he's gonna be here the rest of the evening."

"Okay, thank you." she replied before hanging up.