•• It's Gonna Be an Interesting Summer ••

Same Night

Same Night

Security rushed in to break up the two as they continued to throw fists at one another. Jenni shot up from her seat in the kitchen and tried to jump in when Mike held her back.

Vinny grabbed one of Natalia's arms to pull her away, giving Sam the advantage to pull her hair.

"Get off!" Natalia shouted. "Get off Vinny! Get off!"

Tumbling over to the couch, security was finally able to separate the two girls. Pauly held Natalia close to his chest as she tried to catch her breath.

"Stupid bitch." Deena commented as Sam walked past her and Nicole while throwing a piece of Natalia's hair in their face.

Shrugging off Mike's hands, Jenni turned toward Natalia before letting out a sarcastic laugh. "It's gonna be an interesting fucking summer."

Natalia shook her head as she moved away from Pauly and sat back down on the beanbag chair with Jenni and Nicole quickly joining her.

Natalia "Nat"- "Sam continues to be mad at everyone except Ron," she rolled her eyes. "It just doesn't make any sense since she's still with him like the idiot that she is."

"Alright Ronnie," Nicole started as she brushed her fingers through her hair. "Cannot believe your girlfriend stays with you when you treat her like fucking trash."

"Now he treats me bad?" Sam questioned.

"He does!" Natalia snapped. "And we tried to be your fucking friends and let you know what he was doing to you, not that you gave a shit!"

"I tried too!" Sam yelled back and soon the two started to overlap each other while the others watched anxiously.

"You guys fucked me!" Sam concluded which triggered Nicole.

"How many times we did we try to tell you that Ronnie was cheating on you, you dumbass?!" she shouted.

No longer wanting to listen to the bickering, Mike got up from his seat and tried to diffuse the tension. "It's been a crazy night, come on, everybody just- everybody go to bed, come on."

Nicole "Snooki"- "After everything that happened in Miami, I'm done with Sam," she proclaimed. "I'm a nice person, I gave her so many tries, I really think she's fucked up in the head."

"And the fact that you're still with kid, it's so fucking embarrassing and you could do so much better than that." Nicole continued as Sam waved her hand dismissively before following Mike and Ron upstairs to their room.