~Information~

~Ein's Backstory~

In this Au, Ein's mother is alive and well. His father left when Ein was 10 years old. Ein's father still did abuse Ein and his mother. Ein's father, decided it was not worth it in this family and left with another woman. Ein and his mother grew up well without that man abusing them constantly. The only thing that reminds Ein of his father is the scar he gave to him. Also Ein is between the rankings of omega and alpha. 

~Main Information~

The main setting takes place in a high school. (No name for it yet) The school has different activities for each species. (Actives revolve around the species abilities) Werewolves abilities include better hearing, sighting, quick reflexes, and enhanced sense of smell. Daemos abilities include close up combat skills, fire, ice powers and etc. Vampire abilities include transforming into bats, echolocation, and being able to walk in the sunlight with out burning. Mermaid/Mermen abilities include control over water, breath underwater, and being quick swimmers. Mermaids and Mermen also each have a unique patterning and color on their face. Meif'wa abilities include sharp vision, night vision, and quick reflexes. Elves abilities include control over plant life and camouflage.

*Might update this later

Details about the characters
Note: There will be made up characters that I made up. Also not every Aphmau character will be present throughout the story

Ein-10th grade  Age:16  Species:Werewolf
Pierce-11th grade Age:17  Species:Daemos
Aphmau-9th grade  Age:15  Species:Human
Arron-11th grade  Age:17  Species:Werewolf
Zane-10th grade  Age:16  Species:Human
Kc-9th grade  Age:15  Species:Meif'wa
Noi-10th grade  Age:16  Species:Daemos
Mac-9th grade  Age:15  Species:Elf
Kim-9th grade  Age:15  Species:Elf

*More characters might be added later

My Characters

Cassandra: A female that is energetic, talkative, nice, smart and dumb, 15 year old girl. She is a Meif'wa with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is currently a 9th grader. (She kind of has the IQ of Kat from Sam and Kat)

Stella: A female that is quiet, shy, polite, and intelligent, 17 year old girl

Stella: A female that is quiet, shy, polite, and intelligent, 17 year old girl. Stella is a vampire with brown hair and red eyes (eyes that can turn into hazel if she wants). She is currently in 11th grade.

Dylan: A male that is a quick thinker, elegant, serious, and smug, 18 year old boy

Dylan: A male that is a quick thinker, elegant, serious, and smug, 18 year old boy. Dylan is a mermaid/merman with purple hair and blue/aquamarine eyes. Currently a 12th grader.

I hope you all enjoy my first story <3

I might also more include information for everything in the future