~Chapter 2: Meeting Him Part 1~

Sorry for the very late update everyone who has been waiting for a new chapter

I promise the next chapter won't take as long as this chapter to be published

~Ein's POV~

The bell for lunch finally rang, after two periods have passed for the day. And it was time for lunch.

My new friend, Noi, invited me to eat with him and his other friends during lunch. I was not very sure about eating lunch with other people I don't know.

"Come on, Ein! Getting to know more people rather than me would be good for you," Noi said, while gesturing to follow him.

"Fine, I meet your other friends," I replied back with.

"And I hope they aren't annoying," I said under my breath.

"Alright let's go now," he said eagerly, while grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

As Noi pulled me along to the cafeteria, I could already see the people he was going to introduce to me. Due to his direction of walking.

That's quite a few friends he has there. I wonder if any of them find him kinda annoying too.

As I got a closer at these people I started feeling nervous because most of them were Daemos, and they looked tough.

The only one who didn't look scary was the female elf at the table.

As we walked closer, two of them left the table and walked into the lunch line. Leaving two other people at the table.

As I got closer I heard, "Nice scar you got there. Makes you look badass," a boy with white hair said.

"Oh...um...thanks I guess," I bluntly said.

"Leif, that shouldn't be your first comment! You don't know if he had an accident or not," the female elf shouted, targeting the white haired boy.

"Oh...um...it's alright," I softly admitted.

"Oh well then, I'm Mac and this Lief. And the other two will probably come back with their lunches," Mac stated.

"Nice meeting you. I'm Ein," I said.

"We should have gotten our lunches first instead of saving the lunch table for them," Mac said in a whinnying voice.

"They only been gone for a few minutes. Don't be a baby, whinnying for their food," Leif said in a joking manner.

"I see them coming back. Let's go get our lunch Lief," Mac said eagerly, while yanking Leif's arm with her.

As the two people came closer to the table, I could recognise the Daemos with the blue horns.

"Oh it's him," I whispered to myself.

"Hi Rhys and Pierce," Noi said.

"Greetings, Noi, and stranger," Rhys said while bowing a little.

"I am Rhys and this Pierce," he introduced; "May I ask what is your name?"

Sticking my arm out for a handshake, I said, "It's Ein."

"Nice meeting you, Ein," He nodded, while shaking my hand.

I turned to look at Pierce, meeting his shiny blue eyes.

"Pleasure meeting you, Ein," Pierce stated, in his deep and serious voice.

I might just turned on with just his voice. Hold it together, Ein. You just met him, and don't even know him well.

"It's nice meeting you, too," I remarked.

~~~~~~~

That'll conclude for part one of this chapter. Part two is in process right now.

Again, sorry for the very late update.

Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night