~Chapter 1: First Day Of School~

~Ein POV~

"Sweetie, Ein wake up please," my mother said softly, in a nice tone, slowly moving my hair out of my face.

"I'm awake now," I replied back in a sleepy tone, while opening my eyes.

"It's 6:15 you need to get ready, so I can drive you to school. I don't want you to be late on your first day in a new school. Also here is your uniform," she said as she took my uniform out of my closet and placed it on my bed.

"I don't want to go to school," I replied back, sounding a little annoyed.

"You are going to school because you have no choice. Now get ready," my mother replied in an agitated tone as she my left my bedroom.

I got out of bed and started changing into my uniform. The uniform had a light blue undershirt, a dark blue coat to wear on top with some white, a tie, and black pants to wear. As I finished getting dress I could smell bacon and eggs. My favorite breakfast item that my mother makes.

"EIN, GET DOWN HERE!" my mother shouted from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I said coming downstairs to the kitchen.

"Here is your breakfast," she said as she grabbed the plate of food and placed it on the table.

"Thank you, Mother" I replied while I started wolfing down my food.

As I finished eating my breakfast, my Mother shouted, "We got to hurry! You might be late!"

~Pierce POV~

As I walked to school, I'd couldn't help but notice a boy driving by with a another person. It looked like he was in the school uniform. I didn't think about it anymore and kept on waking.

As I got to the school entrance, I saw the same boy again. I didn't recognize him. He might be a new student, I thought. He seemed a little panicked, but I didn't think anything about it.

~Ein POV~

As I got out of the car my mother said, "Have a nice day sweetie."

"Thank you, mother. See you later," I replied back sounding worried.

As I saw her drive away, I was a little nervous because this was a new school for me. AND IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF A SCHOOL YEAR. I never enjoyed being the new kid during the middle of a school year.

As I walked inside, I was given some looks. I thought those were judgmental looks. I just kept on walking with my head down heading towards the principal's office (Wherever that is located at).

As I kept walking with my head down, I managed to accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I said sounding embarrassed "I wasn't looking where I was going."

When I looked up the person I accidentally bumped into was a Daemos boy. He was a tall and muscular, and should I say a handsome boy for a Daemos person? His horns were a type of blue and slightly curved upwards.

"I'm alright..." the boy said as we made eye contact "Oh, I've seen you before. Are you new?"

"Yes, I'm new..." I said shyly "I am looking for the principal office. Do you know where that is located at?"

"Oh you just keeping straight from here and take a right. And you should arrive at his office," the Dameos boy said.

"Thank you and maybe see you later?" I asked.

"Oh sure. See you later?" The boy said.

As I walked away from him, I realized I forgot to ask his name. As I went to look back he was gone. It seemed stupid of me to forgot to ask his name. But, I continued on walking towards the office.

Time skip when Ein is entering the office

As I went inside the office the principal asked, "Are you Ein Escalante?" the man said.

"Yes, I am Ein Escalante," I said sounding nervous.

"I'm glad you found your way around. The hallways' sometimes are confusing to walk in," said the principal while making eye contact.

"I am Mr. MacQuoid and I happy to be the principal of this fine school," he stated proudly.

"Anyways he here your schedule for the rest of this school year. And please don't lose it because students' only get on copy," Mr. MacQuoid said.

"I will try not to lose it, sir. Now I should go find my find my first class before it starts," I said.

As I walked out of his office, I looked at the schedule and it said I had math for my first class.

Ugh! Who wants to do math early in the morning? Like I'm too tired for any of this shit.

*Bell rings*

"OH SHIT!! I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE!" I said to myself, while sprinting towards the class.

As I entered the class, trying to catch my breath, everyone turned their gaze upon me. A feeling of embarrassment flooded over me.

"I forgot to mention we have a new student today everyone," the elderly male teacher said, "Do please introduce yourself."

"Umm...my name is Ein Escalante. I'm an only child and I like the color blue," I said in a shy tone.

"Thank you for your share, now you may be seated next to Noi," the teacher stated.

"I'm over here, Ein!" the orange haired boy said, in a cheerful voice, while waving his hand.

I walked over to the empty desk besides him and placed down my backpack, quickly and quietly, trying not to disturb the teacher as he continued teaching.

"Hi, new student. I hope we can be the best of the friends! You look cool and kind of serious at the same time. Also, don't mind me talking a lot, I am quite filled to the brim with energy!"

Ugh! This is going to feel like an eternity with this annoying boy, who won't shut up.

"Surely we will be the best friends," I said with a fake smile, that was forming on my face.