the fastest way to a girl's heart is through her ribcage

an: this is a little backstory this chapter can be skipped FLUFF

Spencer Charnas had always been the frontman of his band, Ice Nine Kills. He was charismatic, talented, and had a signature scream that could send shivers down anyone's spine. He was known for his energetic performances, but offstage, he was a different person altogether.

One day, while on tour, Spencer decided to take a walk around the city. He stumbled upon a small coffee shop and decided to grab a cup of coffee. As he was sipping his coffee, he noticed a girl sitting alone in the corner. She had a book in her hand, and her eyes were fixed on the pages.

Spencer couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. He decided to approach her and strike up a conversation. They chatted for a while, and Spencer found out that her name was Y/n. She was a literature student, and she loved to read.

Spencer was fascinated by y/n's knowledge of books and literature. They spent hours talking about their favorite authors and books. As the night wore on, Spencer realized that he had never felt this way about anyone before. He was falling in love with y/n.

Over the next few weeks, Spencer and y/n spent every moment they could together. They went on walks, explored the city, and even attended a few of Ice Nine Kills' shows. Spencer was happy to have found someone who understood him and his love for music.

One night, after a show, Spencer took y/n back to his hotel room. They sat on the bed, talking and laughing. As the night wore on, they found themselves getting closer and closer. Before they knew it, they were kissing passionately.

Spencer knew that he had found someone special in y/n. He couldn't wait to see what the future held for them. As they lay in bed, wrapped in each other's arms, Spencer knew that he had found the missing piece of his heart.