Cant help falling in love with you

an: FLUFF cuddles w/ spencer 

You wake up and see Spencer still asleep. You kiss his forehead. he wakes up smiling and looks at you lovingly. "morning sleepyhead~" your smile "good morning baby" he wraps his arms around you gently and pulls you close to him "how did you sleep?" "Good how about you Love?" he yawns and rubs his eyes "pretty well actually. You're so warm and soft~" you close your eyes and return the hug "do we have to get up yet?" "no not yet, let's stay in bed a little longer~" "I could call in to work and take one of my sick days" "that would be great if you want to but don't overdo it or anything okay?" "ok baby. do you have to go to the studio today?" "yeah i've got some recording sessions this afternoon" "ok. do you want me to go with you? I can always bother Ricky." You laugh. "haha no that's fine. Thanks though!" " What time is it" "It's about 11am now." Spencer replies after checking his phone. "what time do you have to leave?" " About 2" you nod your head and close your eyes and snuggle closer to Spencer "ok" he kisses your cheek affectionately. You yawn "I love you Spence" he squeezes you tightly and whispers "I love you too" you begin to drift back off to sleep.he holds you tight and kisses your cheek again "Goodnight sleepyhead..." "good night love" you mumble sleepily. he closes his eyes and falls back asleep, holding you close.