guess we'll never know

an: mostly fluff but a bit smut near the 

"good morning my love" you say as you kiss Spencers forehead. He opens his eyes and smiles "Morning sweetheart...how are you feeling?' "I'm good how bout you?" "A bit tired but otherwise alright...did you rest well last night?" "Yes" he nods "I'm glad. How long were you awake for?" "Just got up" he yawns "Well..you must have been thinking about something important then." "No" he chuckles softly "Oh really? What was on your mind then?" "I was thinking about being in a Andy biersack and Spencer Charnas sandwich" you joke.he laughs out loud and hugs you "You're funny babe." " Who said I was joking?" You smirk. he looks at you lovingly "You're not serious right?" "guess we'll never know" you wink and shrug getting up from the bed and walking out the room laughing. he follows you out of the bedroom and grabs you by the waist and pulls you into him so he can look into your eyes "Hey don't tease me like that okay?" "why not it doesn't turn you on that I wanna fuck you and your best friend?" You smirk. "That is true...l I wouldn't be that mad if you actually did it." "I'll always be yours mi amor" you kiss him deeply. he wraps his arms around you and kisses you back passionately. You brake the kiss and giggle "and now you have a birthday present idea for me" you wink and turn and walk to the kitchen. he walks behind you and wraps his hands around your waist pulling you closer to him. You let out a giggle. his lips find yours again as he presses himself against you. You kiss him deeply.

he grinds his hips against yours making sure you feel every inch of him. You hold back a moan. he bites down gently on your neck while kissing you, letting out soft moans. You moan loudly.he breaks the kiss and runs his hand through your hair "Are you enjoying yourself baby?" "Of course" you moan out. he smiles and begins kissing you again before breaking away once more "Do you want me to keep going?" "Yes"