round 2

an: EVEN MORE SMUT

he nods and smiles "I'm always ready for a second helping" you smile and kiss Spencer. He returns the kiss with eagerness and passion. You brake the kiss and kiss down his jaw. he shivers from anticipation as you make your way down his body. You get off of him and begin to remove your clothes. his breathing is heavy and he bites his lip as he watches you undress. after undressing you straddle his waist and begin to kiss his neck again.he moans softly and wraps his arms around your waist as you continue kissing him. You reach down and bein to stroke his cock again. he arches his back and presses himself against your hand, wanting more attention on his shaft. "So eager tonight" you tease. he growls playfully and grabs your ass "just making sure that you know how much I want this" you aline his cock with your entrance and slowly sink down as you let out a moan. he groans loudly and grips your thighs tightly, trying not to lose control. You begin to move your hips up and down slowly.his eyes roll back in pleasure as he feels your movements "oh god.." "such a good boy baby" you say as I move your hips a little bit faster.he lets out a loud moan as he begins thrusting upwards meeting each one of your downward motions. You give him a kiss on the lips as your movents become faster.he holds onto you tightly as he bucks his hips wildly, desperate to cum. "Oh baby faster!" You moan.he obeys and moves his hips even faster, slamming into you repeatedly. "I'm g... gonna cum!" You moan.he can feel it too as he grunts and cums inside you, filling you up completely. You continue to move your hips as you ride out my orgasm.he trembles and kisses you deeply after finishing, panting heavily. You slowly get off his cock and lay down beside him "such a beautiful boy" you say panting as you kiss him. he smiles happily and lays his head on your chest thanks for letting me be your toy. "any time honey" he chuckles and nuzzles his face deeper into your chest "i love you." "I love you too" he yawns softly and closes his eyes. "sweet dreams my prince" you kiss to top of his head before closing your eyes and falling asleep.he smiles dreamily as he sleeps, contented from having spent the night with you.