They walk in on you changing

Let's start with a classic from Tiktok.... Also, remember that we're all GN here, because no one should feel left out.

Billy Loomis- Obviously, he would smirk upon seeing you half-naked, eyeing your entire body. But if you asked/demanded that he leave, he would actually do it without needing to be told twice. He's learned that he shouldn't make you uncomfortable if you feel like you are. 

Stu Macher- As soon as he realizes what he walked in too, he smirks, maybe giggles if he managed to get the perfect angle. Just throw a pillow or something at him, and he'll leave... hopefully. 

Mickey Altieri- He doesn't really go into your room without permission unless it's really important or he's excited. When he walks in, he reacts with a simple "Oh." Maybe lets his eyes feast a little bit before quickly turning away, telling you what's up before he leaves. 

Nancy Loomis- She actually knocks first, always. So this most likely wouldn't happen. If it did, it's most likely because she wants you to get your sorry butt moving for a Ghostface scheme or something else she deems important.

Roman Bridger- He doesn't really walk into other people's rooms without knocking, but it does happen when he's tired and distracted, thinking he was walking into his own trailer/room. He quickly apologizes before leaving. But if you're dating, then he'll probably sneak a good long peak first. 

Jill Roberts- Honestly, wouldn't probably give a f%#!, especially if you're dating. If she was undergoing her persona, then she would probably act embarrassed, but she doesn't around you. So she just does whatever she came in for before leaving, closing the door on her way out. 

Charlie Walker- Probably as you're thinking. Would immediately cover his eyes and apologize. If you're dating, then he would freeze, staring at your...... body, before quickly blinking and stutter about how sorry he is like normal. 

Piper Shaw- Would be the same as Mrs. Loomis, though maybe a little more patient since she doesn't want to make you wear nothing under the Brandon James costume or something.

Jamal Elliott- If you're dating, would probably be another one of the leering types. But, he would eventually leave you to your privacy, commenting how sexy you are before he does.

Beth- Would act like she doesn't care so she can stare as long as she wants, especially if you're dating. It would take you to snap your fingers at her and tell her to leave before she does.

Amber Freeman- Would actually close her eyes, saying a quick 'sorry' before closing the door. If you're dating, then she would probably just act casual as she talks/walk around the room, letting her brain take in the scene before her so she can react dirtier later on.... alone. 

Riche Kirsch- Keep in mind that this guy was dating a seventeen-year-old. So, only if he's on his nice-guy persona, then he might immediately leave as soon as he enters. But if you know his secret side, then he'll react by creepily leering at you up and down, dating or not. You'll also have to throw a pillow at him to get him to leave.

________________________________

Haven't really watched Scream six yet, so I won't write anything relating to the other Kirsch family members until I do. Don't wanna make assumptions or anything. 

_________________________________________

This was originally gonna be a thing after I hit one-hundred followers on Wattpad. But I got distracted by the other stuff to commit to it.  But now as a way to add to the Scream Phase of this account, here's a little scenario book for entertaining purposes. 

Requests by PMs are allowed, just keep in mind I don't allow NSFW requests because I'm not really comfortable with that stuff yet.