Love Language Pt. 1

Billy Loomis- Obviously has to be physical touch. No, it's not always sex, (Though it might include a lot of that), Billy pretty much just likes all kind of affection exchanged between you two. It's a reminder that you both belong to each other, and how lucky of a psycho he is to have gotten you. 

Stu Macher- Gifts. While Stu tries to mimic every action Billy does when it comes to his s/o, he has to admit that his language is slightly different than his. He takes the opportunity of how rich his parents are and spoils you so much in a way that he brags about it every time. 

Though, you also have to make sure that you show that you love him for who he is, not for his wealth that he sometimes feels like is the only thing of value he has to his name.

Mickey Altieri- Acts of service. Mickey is, well.... himself. So, at first, his constant flirting and accepting every invitation as long as your there might mean his is quality time. But in truth, he's just waiting for an answer. 

Once the two of you are together, it becomes clear that he prefers the show, don't tell, approach, just like his favorite movies. Your sad as fuck? Here comes at least ten different snacks mixed with hugs and affectionate remarks to cheer you up. You're extremely pissed? Well then, let him grab his Ghostface costume and stab the source of that pain in every limb possible. You're happy? Well, then he'll make you more happy damn it! 

Nancy Loomis- Words of affirmation. This one is also pretty cut dry. Her trust issues from being cheated on by her ex-husband causes her to be weary of getting into adult dating. So, both you and her make the relationship work through the cliche but important tool of communication. You tell each other how you're feeling, compliment each other on even the smallest things, or heck, a simple 'I love you' can do the job nicely. 

Roman Bridger- Acts of service. Now, for Roman, he'll probably try to hide it. But when you two are at your secluded space, he makes this extremely obvious by subconsciously helping you with every single tiny thing. Opening the door for you, helping you with a small chore, making sure you're all comfortable, etc.

In public, he extremely loves it when you do the same with him, especially if he's in the production of a new movie. Since he has a habit of letting his stress get to him, it'll depend on you to make his day a little bit better. And if you do a really good job, well.... it's pretty much a match made in heaven. 

Charlie Walker- Okay, take a wild guess what you think it is....... three.... two..... one. Ha! You thought it was acts of service, didn't you? 

Oh what? You guessed physical touch since that's probably the only other good answer. Okay, that's fair.

But anyway, yeah, when you two are together, he's more touched starved than an energetic dog. He won't mind if you don't do PDA, just as long as you give them that kind of physical attention all night long~

Though, he probably sometimes does acts of service since.... well.... he's a simp, he'll immediately do whatever you ask.

Jill Roberts- Quality time. While physical touch or acts of service might be her thing. Her real gem is when you and her direct your full attention and schedule towards each other. Lunch time? You're with her? After school? Going on a date? At night? Netflix and chilling.

Obviously, there's the rare exceptions of her hanging out with Kirby or Olivia, but once the psychopathy kicks in, that's mostly her just making sure she keeps their relationship with them steady. The next day, she's back to hanging out with you, the both of you planning how you're gonna gut the both of them up like fishes. 

The only time she spends is fame, or on you, because in her eyes, you're the only one that's worth it.