You two get caught in the process of.... doing it.

Small 18+ warning, just in case.

Billy Loomis- Okay, I want you to take a guess who it was. No, seriously, take a wild guess who'd never learn to knock before walking in when Billy is nearby.  If you guessed anyone other than Stu Macher, then you either guessed Randy, or you're stupid. 

"I didn't give you permission to fuck in my parents' room, man!" Stu exclaims before getting one of his partner's most terrifying glares. 

"Stu, you fuckrag!" Billy yells, throwing a pillow, or maybe even something hard at the guy before he finally shuts the door. The awkwardness of Stu's lack of privacy and Billy's reaction causes you to be the one to decide if the action continues, or has to be picked up later.

Stu Macher- Yeah, it's pretty much the same situation in reverse, because Billy had no idea that you were over at the time. Whether or not you know about their second identities, it still creates a embarrassing situation since you two are probably lacking clothes.

"For fuck's sake..." Billy mutters upon seeing the scene. "Meet me after you're done, fuckrag." He demands before shutting the door, leaving you two to your business. Stu ain't letting the moment die so easily. 

"Anyway..." Stu mumbles with a suggestive grin.

Mickey Altieri- In the others' defense, Mickey forgot to mention you as his love interest. But in his defense, Mickey's the kind of guy to do it in the moment as well. So, when one of the members of the friend group walked in, expecting nothing else but the film-geek. Everyone just completely froze. 

"Mickey.... why are you hooking up with Y/N...... in Sidney's bedroom?" Randy asks, having been allowed in so he could talk to the mentioned girl. The mention of where you are makes it even more weird. 

"Um..... No comment." Mickey slowly replies, putting on one of his smiles. "Yeah, we'll leave." He then tells Randy as both of you fetch the clothes you've removed and quickly walk out the door, leaving Randy to stare into open space, questioning his choice of friends.

Nancy Loomis- Needless to say, no one expected that kind of situation when it comes to Mrs. Loomis. Mickey, having finally killed both Steve and Maureen, come back to the car, only to find the two of you making out in it. 

"What... the... fuck." Mickey slowly swears, not only surprised at the fact that Nancy was not only seeing someone, but it's gotten to the point where both of your upper torsos are bare. You never thought you could see such a look of shock on Mickey's face.

"Mickey, I think it's probably best if you walk home." Nancy suggests in a motherly voice, hiding the embarrassment. Mickey nods, still with a slack jawed expression as he probably washed his eyes with bleach during that day. 

Roman Bridger- Well, knowing the scenario of being in Hollywood in, it's mostly just annoying rather than awkward. The two of you don't hide your lustful attraction towards each other, or rather, you pretend it isn't there while everyone else is knowing about you two, meaning everyone knows who Roman's favorite actor always is. 

"Roman, the-.... oh god.." Jennifer quickly covers her eyes, just as Roman rolls his. "Sorry, I forgot what time it was." She sarcastically remarks before closing the door. 

"That woman has not moved on..." Roman mutters to himself as he quickly gets back to doing missionary with you as if nothing happened. 

Charlie Walker- Hey, more power to you both, the group loved seeing you both flirt openly with each other, especially the stuff Charlie would say to you. If you've seen the dialogue between Charlie and Kirby, you'll know what I'm talking about.