Easily Offended Killers

In the world of Slasher Hell, all villains are tortured not by chained and burned for all eternity, but by having to go through their everyday lives without ever being able to be their true selves and take other people's lives ever again. They have to be..... normal people.... gosh, even I can't imagine that.

Oh, and they can't age, so..... pros and cons to that. 

Thankfully, since the Scream franchise is very popular, that gives them the gift of having the biggest friend group in the entire torture porn realm. Question is, can they keep their sanity intact? 

The scene begins with an establishing shot of a sandwich shop before it dissolves into a shot of Richie Kirsch, Amber Freeman, and Stu Macher as they sit on the side of a ten made table, eating the food they just order, some more excited about theirs than most. 

"Man, this turkey sandwich is so good!" Riche exclaims with a little bit more excitement than one would expect at a place like this. "I'm so glad we came here..."

"I know, the food is always good here..." Stu obviously agrees with his mouth half-full, before quickly swallowing and wiping his mouth. "And it's great value too." 

"Yeah, it is!"

"Wow, you guys have gotten overly positive since you two started hanging out with each other." Amber comments with an observing look. Though, that shouldn't be too much of a surprise, Richie is and probably always will act like a secret fan girl while being near the originals, his idols. "But, I guess I can't blame it. I know back then, there were and still are in this shithole people that are negative, and they can't see good in anything and people like that are just not pleasant to be around...."

Stu and Richie share a look and nod before hearing a man clearing his through in a very rough and audible way.

"You guys, I'm right here." 

The three of them then turn to Billy Loomis who's glaring daggers at them while Y/N L/N, the only other second solo Ghostface beside Roman Bridger, awkwardly sits there between the two of them. A very awkward, longer than needed silence then commences between him, Billy Loomis glaring, and the other three sharing confused glances with one another.

"What?" Amber utters, clearly not getting it yet. 

"I said, I'm right here." Billy repeats as he menacingly points between him and Amber. "You fuckrags are talking about me like I'm not here, but I am and I don't like what you're saying about me."

Y/N sheepishly pats Billy on the shoulder. "Billy, I-I don't think she was refering to you...."

"Well, how could she not be?!" Billy slightly snaps as he nods towards her again. "You guys know how much I hate sandwiches and love being negative....." He points out while continuing to swirl his soup with his spoon, causing Y/N to blink.

"I didn't know you hated sandwiches...."

"I hate whatever Stu likes, that's a pretty common fact about me." Billy then explains as he gestures towards the man he's referencing, to which Y/N kind of nods.

"I guess that makes sense...." 

"Look, Billy, I wasn't refering to you, really." Amber then tells Billy with a desperately apologetic look, causing him to glance back at her with a slightly softer expression.

"Promise?"

"Promise." She assuringly nods, causing him to drop his spoon with a sigh.

"Sorry guys, that just got outta hand there...." Billy sheepishly apologizes, prompting Y/N to give him another, more comforting pat on the back. "You know, I don't wanna be that guy, you know? Who so prideful, and unwilling to back down, and probably pops their collar and-"