26-30

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 26 Bringing it home

  Suddenly, the boy turned around and ran forward quickly, as if something was chasing him behind him.

  Seeing the boy's figure getting further and further away, Xu Huanyu felt mixed emotions in her heart.

  Just now, the boy still called his elder sister, but when he heard himself calling him '1019', he was frightened like this.

  Could it be...he escaped from the laboratory! ?
  "Brother, who is he?"

  Chi Xu didn't hide any more, and explained, "In the previous life, zombies appeared in the fourth year of the last days, and he was the king of zombies. He led huge zombies to kill many people and occupied the base.

  As Zombie King, he is very smart and looks like us humans, I rescued him once when he went out, but he used me to destroy my base and killed everyone!" Zombie and Zombie

  King!

  Xu Huanyu's memory overlapped. If I guessed correctly, the young man suddenly had blank eyes in the laboratory. When he broke free from the shackles, he had already turned into a zombie, and the people in the laboratory he killed came back to life and became zombies!

  So those people in the laboratory took the boy back and tortured him again and again, just to study the zombies! ?

  Chi Xu's voice continued, "Xiaoyu, compared to those natural disasters, zombies were more terrifying at that time! They didn't need to eat or drink, and they would bite anyone they caught. Anyone who bit them would turn into zombies. Solve, especially some advanced zombies, they have their own consciousness, they will imitate us to do things, talk, very smart!" "

  Brother, do you know how the zombies came from?"

  Chi Xu shook his head, "After the zombies appeared, some people in the base wanted to study them, but we caught ordinary zombies for research, but it was useless at all. We had to study the zombie king."

  "Brother, how do you study zombies?" Xu Huanyu suddenly wanted to ask, "Did you draw his blood with a thick syringe or inject him with liquid? Did you tie him to a chair with a thick iron? His body is covered with dense wires connected to a strong current, will he be electrified every half an hour?"