31-35

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 31 Clean up Xu Youyi

  and continued to taunt, "Xu Huanyu, you are really good, are you cheap? With so many men, you are not afraid of getting sick." Xu Huanyu ignored

  Xu Youyi, and asked Chi Li, "She took your things Is it?"

  Chili nodded.

  "Did she hit you?"

  Chi Li nodded again.

  Xu Youyi was amused by this scene, "Xu Huanyu, are you here to be funny? Besides, what did I take from him?" Xu Huanyu answered irrelevantly, "You are alone

  at home? Where is Shen Keyan?"

  Speaking of this, Xu Youyi asked again. Furious, he reprimanded, "Xu Huanyu, did you tell that man to beat Zhou Zhengnan? Do you know how badly Zhou Zhengnan was beaten? He was covered in blood and couldn't move. He was still taken to the hospital! He ..."

  Xu Huanyu interrupted Xu Youyi, "Return the things to Chi Li, I will only say this once."

  Xu Youyi laughed in disbelief twice, "Xu Huanyu, are you scaring me?"

  Then she crossed her chest and asked, "If I don't return it What?"

  Xu Huanyu looked at Xu Youyi quietly, the corners of her lips slightly curved, she stood up, and walked towards Xu Youyi one step at a time.

  "Ah!" Xu Youyi's neck was suddenly grabbed, and she was caught off guard.

  Xu Huanyu pinched Xu Youyi's neck, forcing her to fall to the ground with her head up. Xu Huanyu took out a dagger in her left hand, and the shiny dagger casually slid across Xu Youyi's face. Xu Huanyu smiled wantonly, "Such a pretty face, if It would be a pity if I slashed."

  "You, what are you doing..." Xu Youyi was so frightened that she didn't dare to breathe, her heart was in her throat, and she kept twirling the dagger from the corner of her eye.

  "Ah! Ah!" Xu Huanyu suddenly screamed, waving her whole body, trying to break free, bright red blood flowed down her face, her face hurt...it hurt!
  "Don't move around, or the next knife will touch your nose, and your eyes will be even worse." Xu Huanyu reminded him friendly.

  "Xu Huanyu, you are crazy! You dare to scratch my face with a knife, I will call the police!" "

  Ah! Ah!"