41-45

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 41 Sweeping the Shopping Mall
  Chi Xu's voice sounded from the side: "Let's go out and have a look later."

  Xu Huanyu saw someone directly took out his skates, so he just wanted to go skating, "Brother, can you skate? "

  "Yes." Chi Xu said.

  An aggrieved voice next to him said, "I can't."

  "That's just right, don't go out, stay at home and watch the door." Chi Xu said flatly.

  "I don't, why let me watch the door, I want to go out too." Chi Li expressed dissatisfaction.

  "You don't know how to skate, so what are you going to do?"

  "I can't, I can learn."

  "Who is free to teach you now."

  "..."

  The two quarreled with each other.

  Xu Huanyu, the peacemaker, quickly stepped forward, but what my brother said was right. If they go skating, Chi Li will not be able to do it, and it will really slow them down, so they can only leave Chi Li at home.

  Xu Huanyu looked at Chi Li with a beautiful smile, "Ah Li, we really need someone to guard the door at home, can you stay at home today?"

  Chi Li didn't speak, and looked at Xu Huanyu with dark brown eyes, motionless, the tails of his eyes were reddish, Pursing his lips, he seemed a little aggrieved.

  Xu Huanyu's heart suddenly softened, and he couldn't bear it for a while, leaving him alone at home, he must be very sad.

  Just as Xu Huanyu was about to continue talking, she heard Chi Li say, "Since my sister doesn't want me to go, then I won't go." Chi Xu heard the words and said, "Okay,

  you wash the dishes, Xiaoyu, get ready Let's go out now."

  Chi Li pulled Xu Huanyu who was about to leave, and asked cautiously: "Sister, can you leave me a pair of roller skates, I want to go to school by myself."

  Ouch, this poor little girl makes Xu Huanyu feel like she's committing a crime if she doesn't take him with her. Let alone one pair, she has to give ten pairs!
  Chi Li desolately watched the two leave, then put on his skates angrily, and learned to skate while leaning on the wall in the community.

  Both Chi Xu and Xu Huanyu's ice skating skills are excellent, surpassing many skaters in a single stroke.

  "Brother, where are we going?" Xu Huanyu asked looking at the vast expanse of whiteness.

  "How's the central square? The terrain is high there, there are many office buildings and big shopping malls, and there should be a lot of supplies." "