Get up Rookie.

I fluttered my eyes open. I was in a boring room. Only had a dresser, closet, desk, and bed. So plan, it was my room, but Ghost bed.

I sat up and felt a little discomfort In my stomach.

"Agh!-" I hissed as I say up on the backboard of the bed. 'Who's room is this..'

It had no blanket on the bed and I was covered with a huge jacket. I was so tired I decided to lay on my back once more until I heard stomping coming in the room.

I decided to pretend to be still asleep as this person walked in the room.

I knew the person was standing right in front of my face. I felt a hand on my cheek as I slowly fluttered my eyes open, acting as if I just woke up

"LT?..." I whispered and looked him in the eyes

"Hm." He then focused on what he was doing and stopped, seemed he was spaced out

"What are you doing..?" I whimpered

"Get up rookie." He hissed

"It's not that easy LT. Sir... my stomach is all bruised, you hit me full force sir. I'm little compared to you Sir."

"C'mon get up." He hissed once more.

"Yes sir.." I sighed and slight sat up as the pain hit me.

I yelped but pushed through the pain and stood up.

"Sir"

He then walked over to me and pointed to the bed.

"Get some rest."

What the hell.. he just told me to get up to get back down. Stupid bitch.

"Sir. I got up for you to tell me to get back down, why?"

"I didn't realize how hurt you were" he looked down and didn't look at me.

"No sir.. I'm fine okay." I fixed my posture and began to walk so I hissed at the pain.

"I'll walk it off." I whimpered out.

"You can't even walk right Rookie, sit your ass back down"

Jeez okay..

I then tried to turn around but they my legs gave out and my stomach felt like it was stabbed and I fell to the floor and whined.

I felt arms on my legs and then around my back. I was being carried bridal style then I was dropped on the bed softly.

I felt tears running along my face and I tasted the salty water run in my mouth.

Fuck I seem so weak right now, just get up.

"No no no! Cmon I can get up I'll walk it off!"
I whined to him pleading as he stood over me on the side of the bed.

"You can't even walk properly." He said with zero emotion. "Rest." She commanded.

I didn't have much of a choice and then I went to lay on my side and remembered.

"Oh, this jacket.. is it yours?" I pointed to the one on me.

He nodded

"Oh here. Sorry.." I began to take it off to hand it to him but then he stopped me.

"Keep it." He looked in to my eyes, almost like siren eyes.

"Oh.. uhm thank you ..." I said and then put it back on and laid on my side.

He was still standing there when I began to lay.

"Are you just gonna stand there sir?" I questioned.

"I have no where else to go." He whispered

"Huh..?" I questioned and looked up at him.

"It's night time... I usually rest in my bed.. but it occupied." He crossed his arms over his chest and leans closer

"I'll get up Sir! Sorry." I began to slide off the bed.

So annoying, puts me on the bed, tell me to get up, tells me to lay down and now wants me to get up, make up your mind.

"No no, get back up there, I'll good here."

"No sir I'll go to my room.!"

"You can't walk."

"I'd you aren't going to let me, then let me Atleast move over.. I'll make a lot of room do you. Please sir get some rest! I don't wanna be the reason for you not to get rest.." i mumbled.

I expected him to turn the offer down fast but he actually went around to the other side of the bed and then laid down.. that was a first.

I felt the bed sink to his body and then he lifted his legs up.

The bed was tight, we were back to back and touching each other.

This was awkward.

He was facing my back as I was facing a wall. I then turned to face him and saw his eyes open.

"LT... I think I should go to my room. It's probably not comfortable for you.."

He then wrapped and arm around my back and pulled me in close to him till my head was on his chest and my legs were intertwined with his.

"LT.. what are you d-" I was cut off by him shoving my face into his chest.

What was this man doing...